Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I am PAYE why do I get Form 11S Self-Assessment?

• 14-04-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hi, I wonder could somebody be so kind as to help me. I am a PAYE worker and I do not receive any other income. I have now received a Form 11S -Tax Return and Self-Assessment for the year 2013. Why did I get this Form when I have no other income except my PAYE/PRSI?. It states that I will be liable to a penalty of 250.00 Euro if I do not complete this form. What would you advise me to do. I would be most grateful for your advice. Many thanks :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 339 ✭✭frankythefish

i guess ultimately you ve been sent it so you'll have to deal with it most likely.
    its likely revenue send out such forms to a certain percentage every year.
    if you're simply paye employee then your employer ought to have paid your taxes, so all should be in order.
    you can mess around with your tax situation using this http://www.ros.ie/PublisherServlet/offlineapps

and remember you have till late in year to get it in

i would nt lose any sleep over it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 259 ✭✭Dinky22

Thanks a million for your reply frankythefish. Sorry for my delay but I was away. Yes, I won't lose any sleep over it! As you say plenty of time to deal with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Just out of curiosity what is your normal PAYE employment, Revenue seem to have been sending them out to a number of people with certain jobs (teachers, doctors, tradesmen) recently.

Advertisement