Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Song Writer Wanted For Aspiring Pop Singer

Options
  • 09-02-2014 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys,

My name is Aisling. I am an aspiring singer from Dublin, Ireland. I want to make a new Demo to send to labels & to post on youtube. I want to have atleast two good original pop songs on my demo & need a songwriter to help me do so.

Please reply if interested or drop me a mail <snip>.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Ais

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 A1 producer

Hi ashling.i sent you an email. Would love to talk to you.hit me back through this or the email

Ais101 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

My name is Aisling. I am an aspiring singer from Dublin, Ireland. I want to make a new Demo to send to labels & to post on youtube. I want to have atleast two good original pop songs on my demo & need a songwriter to help me do so.

Please reply if interested or drop me a mail <snip>.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Ais

• Registered Users Posts: 4 TheStrandMusic

Hey,

do you have any examples of yourself singing?

have some songs that need a vocal

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hereford

hi aisling I have several songs .need someone to put music to them if inter ested

Advertisement