Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satan invented Evolution

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

No, a massive flood. Now this is stupid because one, when Noah's ark is mentioned, evolutionists say oh no, that could not happen there is not enough water on earth(more water on earth than land), yet they believe the grand canyon(mars) was formed by a flood, in a place where no water has even been found...this is retarted. Even you must see this.

I guess I would, if it were the slightest bit accurate. It's generally agreed to be a dry tectonic crack. I think you're thinking of the Creationist claim re the Earth's Grand Canyon?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, so let's for argument's sake say it wasn't caused by the action of water (I suppose that rules out the Grand Canyon in the States too, which is damned inconvenient what with the Colorado river running through it an' all), what in your estimation caused the canyon on Mars?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

But this is what the same people who believe that you are an ape believe.

zaph wrote: »
    OK, so let's for argument's sake say it wasn't caused by the action of water (I suppose that rules out the Grand Canyon in the States too, which is damned inconvenient what with the Colorado river running through it an' all), what in your estimation caused the canyon on Mars?

..and more importantly, do you worry that maybe your tagline is inaccurate?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

There's a bit of a difference believing you're an ape and believing you're descended from an ape.

• Advertisement

No, it's what you believe they believe. Have you actually looked, even on Wikipedia?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Evolutionists don't believe people are apes, they believe that we are a descendant of the ape.

You do know that humans and apes have 99% the same DNA? Or is this just mindless propoganda too?

Scofflaw wrote: »
    ..and more importantly, do you worry that maybe your tagline is inaccurate?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Apparently there are exceptions to every rule

God created everything. I know it is simple, but it makes sense.

How does that make sense? In seven days no less?

• Advertisement

God created everything. I know it is simple, but it makes sense.

It makes no sense if you don't believe that god exists. And even if I did believe in god it would make no sense.

shoutman wrote: »
    Evolutionists don't believe people are apes, they believe that we are a descendant of the ape.

You do know that humans and apes have 99% the same DNA? Or is this just mindless propoganda too?

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes. Why do apes look the same as they did ''millions of years ago''?

They should have evolved right?

It makes no sense if you don't believe that god exists. And even if I did believe in god it would make no sense.

You then would not believe in God anyway.

Well I don't think apes would be up for that kinda thing.

Can you explain why we have tail bones?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I notice your bebo skin is transformers estebancambias. Robots turning into other machines? Thats Satanism.

No I cannot, no more than Evolutionists can explain where this dot came from..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

wow, what a thread :eek:

dot ftw :)

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes.

It is possible to have common ancestors and diverging evolutionary paths. You don't see people trying to mate their cat with a tiger, do you?

You then would not believe in God anyway.

Belief in god and belief in creationism are not necessarily mutually dependent. I know plenty of people who believe in god but don't accept the whole 7 days lark.

clown bag wrote: »
    wow, what a thread :eek:

Great, ain't it?

Great, ain't it?
    I think we both know 42 is the answer estebancambias is looking for.

• Advertisement

I don't think the Vatican does either. However the Bible is the book of God, I put my trust in it.

You don't see that happen, but they are part of the same family. Natural selection means they adapt to there environment, which is why appearence alters. If they were to breathe together then we would see a result, unlike an ape and human.

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes. Why do apes look the same as they did ''millions of years ago''?

They should have evolved right?

They have. Some of them evolved into us, some of them evolved into the apes we see now, which you won't find in the fossil record because they hadn't evolved.

We can't interbreed with them because we have evolved too far apart. Once the genetic difference is more than a certain amount, fertilisation doesn't happen, or the embryo isn't accepted.

By the way, have you tried? Really tried, not just a one-night stand?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

clown bag wrote: »
    I think we both know 42 is the answer estebancambias is looking for.

Yeah, but he needs to come to that conclusion all by himself. he'll be in a happier place when he finally does.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

The Bible, the best book to have ever existed
    Peace and God bless.

sorry is this tongue in cheek or are you serious.

I always prefered the long dark tea time of the soul but finding out 42 was the answer was nice read too.

A monkey into man idealogy is macroevolution . Macroevolution is not Science. You cannot say man was once a monkey because its just a hunch, like so much things in Evolution. It is all just a hunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

estebancambias do you mind me asking how old you are?

True unforunately no one was around at the time to record it and put it on youtube....

A monkey into man idealogy is macroevolution . Macroevolution is not Science. You cannot say man was once a monkey because its just a hunch, like so much things in Evolution. It is all just a hunch.

No, this is a hunch

sky.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok, that was funny, but still.

Im 18.

People what you need to know the difference between ape and man. It is a myth that Neanderthals were primative 'ape-men'. Neanderthals were human.

We have evolved from fellow man. That Ape/human dna similarites is so 1970.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement