Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Satan invented Evolution

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47,336 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

People the proof is in the name

Evillusion

Sounds like the sort of argument that Fred Phelps would make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

zaph wrote: »
    If dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors as depicted in the bible, wouldn't that mean that a) you've just accepted evolution; and b) Noah forgot to make room on the ark for the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs still exist, just very rare.

No the Dinosaur came from a Dinosaur, not a mouse. My problem with evolution is APE=Human. It makes no sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭Simi

But all proof indicates there is not. However it would not prove anything should life be found.

Evolutionist: Dinosaurs existed millions of years a part(i.e not like in Jurrasic Park)

Scientific proof: Dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors, i.e as depicted in The Bible.

Have you been to that creationist museum where they have model dinosaurs being petted by people by any chance? Oh and http://www.clipstr.com/videos/FamilyGuyRedneckVersionOfTheHistoryOfTheUniversebyCarlSagan/ :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

This in reference to the lock ness monster or what?

OK, I'll admit it, ya got me. For a while I actually thought you were serious when you were really just trolling. Good one. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Evillusion

How did I miss that? Where can I get saved?

Do you know what Evolutionists say caused the grand canyon on mars?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Do you know what Evolutionists say caused the grand canyon on mars?

Evolution?

JCBs?

• Advertisement

No, a massive flood. Now this is stupid because one, when Noah's ark is mentioned, evolutionists say oh no, that could not happen there is not enough water on earth(more water on earth than land), yet they believe the grand canyon(mars) was formed by a flood, in a place where no water has even been found...this is retarted. Even you must see this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

No, a massive flood. Now this is stupid because one, when Noah's ark is mentioned, evolutionists say oh no, that could not happen there is not enough water on earth(more water on earth than land), yet they believe the grand canyon(mars) was formed by a flood, in a place where no water has even been found...this is retarted. Even you must see this.

I guess I would, if it were the slightest bit accurate. It's generally agreed to be a dry tectonic crack. I think you're thinking of the Creationist claim re the Earth's Grand Canyon?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

OK, so let's for argument's sake say it wasn't caused by the action of water (I suppose that rules out the Grand Canyon in the States too, which is damned inconvenient what with the Colorado river running through it an' all), what in your estimation caused the canyon on Mars?

But this is what the same people who believe that you are an ape believe.

OK, so let's for argument's sake say it wasn't caused by the action of water (I suppose that rules out the Grand Canyon in the States too, which is damned inconvenient what with the Colorado river running through it an' all), what in your estimation caused the canyon on Mars?

..and more importantly, do you worry that maybe your tagline is inaccurate?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

There's a bit of a difference believing you're an ape and believing you're descended from an ape.

• Advertisement

No, it's what you believe they believe. Have you actually looked, even on Wikipedia?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Evolutionists don't believe people are apes, they believe that we are a descendant of the ape.

You do know that humans and apes have 99% the same DNA? Or is this just mindless propoganda too?

Scofflaw wrote: »
    ..and more importantly, do you worry that maybe your tagline is inaccurate?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Apparently there are exceptions to every rule

God created everything. I know it is simple, but it makes sense.

How does that make sense? In seven days no less?

• Advertisement

It makes no sense if you don't believe that god exists. And even if I did believe in god it would make no sense.

shoutman wrote: »
    Evolutionists don't believe people are apes, they believe that we are a descendant of the ape.

You do know that humans and apes have 99% the same DNA? Or is this just mindless propoganda too?

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes. Why do apes look the same as they did ''millions of years ago''?

They should have evolved right?

It makes no sense if you don't believe that god exists. And even if I did believe in god it would make no sense.

You then would not believe in God anyway.

Well I don't think apes would be up for that kinda thing.

Can you explain why we have tail bones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

I notice your bebo skin is transformers estebancambias. Robots turning into other machines? Thats Satanism.

No I cannot, no more than Evolutionists can explain where this dot came from..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

wow, what a thread :eek:

dot ftw :)

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes.

It is possible to have common ancestors and diverging evolutionary paths. You don't see people trying to mate their cat with a tiger, do you?

You then would not believe in God anyway.

Belief in god and belief in creationism are not necessarily mutually dependent. I know plenty of people who believe in god but don't accept the whole 7 days lark.

clown bag wrote: »
    wow, what a thread :eek:

Great, ain't it?

Great, ain't it?
    I think we both know 42 is the answer estebancambias is looking for.

• Advertisement

I don't think the Vatican does either. However the Bible is the book of God, I put my trust in it.

You don't see that happen, but they are part of the same family. Natural selection means they adapt to there environment, which is why appearence alters. If they were to breathe together then we would see a result, unlike an ape and human.

Cat is a cat, human is a human, ape is an ape. Humans can alter in appearence, but at the end of the day a human is human. If evolution is real, why can we not inter-breath with apes. Why do apes look the same as they did ''millions of years ago''?

They should have evolved right?

They have. Some of them evolved into us, some of them evolved into the apes we see now, which you won't find in the fossil record because they hadn't evolved.

We can't interbreed with them because we have evolved too far apart. Once the genetic difference is more than a certain amount, fertilisation doesn't happen, or the embryo isn't accepted.

By the way, have you tried? Really tried, not just a one-night stand?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

clown bag wrote: »
    I think we both know 42 is the answer estebancambias is looking for.

Yeah, but he needs to come to that conclusion all by himself. he'll be in a happier place when he finally does.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

The Bible, the best book to have ever existed
    Peace and God bless.

sorry is this tongue in cheek or are you serious.

I always prefered the long dark tea time of the soul but finding out 42 was the answer was nice read too.

A monkey into man idealogy is macroevolution . Macroevolution is not Science. You cannot say man was once a monkey because its just a hunch, like so much things in Evolution. It is all just a hunch.

estebancambias do you mind me asking how old you are?

True unforunately no one was around at the time to record it and put it on youtube....

A monkey into man idealogy is macroevolution . Macroevolution is not Science. You cannot say man was once a monkey because its just a hunch, like so much things in Evolution. It is all just a hunch.

No, this is a hunch

sky.jpg

• Advertisement

Ok, that was funny, but still.

Im 18.

People what you need to know the difference between ape and man. It is a myth that Neanderthals were primative 'ape-men'. Neanderthals were human.

We have evolved from fellow man. That Ape/human dna similarites is so 1970.

Ok, that was funny, but still.

Im 18.

People what you need to know the difference between ape and man. It is a myth that Neanderthals were primative 'ape-men'. Neanderthals were human.

I can certainly see some evidence for that.
    We have evolved from fellow man. That Ape/human dna similarites is so 1970.

So near and yet so far. We evolved from a fellow hominid, certainly, but not from the Neanderthals.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Indeed, the Neandethals were an evolutionary dead-end.

you in college? doing you're leaving cert?

I'm in a terrible college, but we do archaeology as part of the course.

well how do find studying any science subjects if they go completely against your beliefs?

also why do you think some of the smartest people in the world disagree with you?

• Advertisement

Call_me_al wrote: »
    well how do find studying any science subjects if they go completely against your beliefs?

also why do you think some of the smartest people in the world disagree with you?

Satan.

obviously,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Hello_everybody

WHERE DO I START?

I hate it when people quote about three thousand separate lines in their replies, but it looks like I'm going to have to do that. Sorry hehe.

Here we go.....

All originally said by estebancambias

Can we answer how God created the Heavens and the Earth in seven days? Certainly not, this is because it is incomprehensible for a human to be able to fatham such a wonder.

It's funny the way Christians are too lazy to try and figure out how exactly god created the universe. Quite gullible.
    We all know evolution is nothing but pure lies.

Not even worth a reply. Oops, already replied.
    Ah the 'big bang.' The something from nothing.

I don't think anyone is quite sure what happened before the big bang. But there are people actively trying to figure it out. Unlike lazy religious folk who just accept facts from a raggedy old book.
    Well, I guess it makes perfect sense that a dot would be able to create the amazing planet we live today

You obviously haven't a clue what you're on about.
    it makes sense that an intelligent creator would create a world with intelligence

If he was so intelligent, why did he create such stupid, pointless, evil things? I could list them forever but I couldn't be arsed.
    Explain the dot can you?

Can you stop calling it a feckin dot!! This should get you off to a start. It is known as a "singularity".
    Macroevolution This is the idea that one animal can magically change into another.

Heheh...

Another case of not having a clue of what you're on about. Read a book. No, not the bible. I recommend Richard Dawkin's "Blind Watchmaker".
    Macroevolution cannot be observed, it cannot be tested and it is not repeatable. Fail again.

Just like your god.
    This is because Atheists cannot accept the fact that there is something more powerful than themselves.

If there was a being that was more powerful than me, I would accept it! I'd love to meet him/her/it.... But WHERE THE IS IT??? Oh, god is "everywhere". That pretty handy.

Christians cannot accept the fact that the universe wasn't made for them.
    I was once dumb

Ammm....
    Evolution tries to invent answers which are not there.

The answers aren't just "invented" mate. There is evidence of evolution. Can you give me some evidence of the existence of God? Any God will do. Even Thor.
    a dot formed the amazing planet in which we live.

There he goes again....
    I just have no time for boring things, like standing around in a house or club with my ears being destroyed.

Does fun destroy your ears? Hmmm... strange....
    God is the creator of time.

Proof please.
    why is there no life on any other planet?

How do you know that? Did you visit all the planets? Do you have a spaceship of some sort?
    But all proof indicates there is not.

Can you post a link to this proof? 'Im interested in this person who proved that there is no life on any other planet. I wanna see his spaceship.
    Dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors, i.e as depicted in The Bible.

So you're telling me that Jesus and his posse were walking around with dinosaurs. What happened to the dinosaurs in the last 2000 years? Is this explained in the bible?

Evillusion

Wow, that's some amazing proof.

Did everyone hear that?
    No I cannot, no more than Evolutionists can explain where this dot came from..

At least they're trying. Why aren't Catholics trying to figure out where God came from? Because ye just know that it's futile. So ye pick the easy answer - "he was always there". At least scientists can admit that they don't know what happened before the big bang.
    That Ape/human dna similarites is so 1970.

That bible thing is so 10A.D.

Esteban, would you like to become a priest?

not to just dismiss the bible but it is terribly mis-tranalsted in parts and stuff as easy as the number of the devil which is actually 616 and not 666.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deicida

We have evolved from fellow man.

So you do believe in evolution.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

prove it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement