Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Satan invented Evolution

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

shoutman wrote: »
    Do you think you could be described as "A quiet lad, kept to himself mostly, a real loner?"

No, I just have no time for boring things, like standing around in a house or club with my ears being destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

The title of this thread bemuses me somewhat, how and where did satan invent evolution?

No, I just have no time for boring things, like standing around in a house or club with my ears being destroyed.

I dont know anyone who does that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

There is no proof of Evolution. It is wrong. I ask again, explain how a dot formed the amazing planet in which we live.

It makes more sense that an Intelligent being created intelligent life. A dot is not intelligent.
    A dot turning into a planet is ridiculous but an omnipotent being without a creator isn't?

Edit: hmm, unsurprisingly this thread is getting far more attention than it deserves.

God is all powerful. God is the creator of time. God is infinite.

This is a Christian forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

There is no proof of Evolution. It is wrong. I ask again, explain how a dot formed the amazing planet in which we live.

It makes more sense that an Intelligent being created intelligent life. A dot is not intelligent.

Well, you'll need to sit through rather a lot of physics, geology, chemistry and biology to, er, 'join the dots' there, as it were. Certainly I can see how a nice straight line marked "God did it" is compelling for some.

Do you have a compelling reason why I (or anyone else) should attempt to do what your secondary schooling evidently failed to do? Are you Minister for Education, for example?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Why should I sit through those classes, they are littered with propaganda. Every book is full of propaganda.

Sangre wrote: »
    A dot turning into a planet is ridiculous but an omnipotent being without a creator isn't?

Edit: hmm, unsurprisingly this thread is getting far more attention than it deserves.

Ah, well, Creationists are like Maltesers for your mind. They're not actually good for it, but the crunchiness is difficult to resist. There are other similarities, but it would be unkind to detail them.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

Not meaning to hijack this thread, but on looking at your bebo .........
    And the following post on the posters lifestyle are off topic.
    The thread is Satan and Evolution.
    Thanks
    Asia

If evolution is correct, why is there no life on any other planet?

According to the theory life should adapt to the conditions.

• Advertisement

Why should I sit through those classes, they are littered with propaganda. Every book is full of propaganda.

Hmm. I'd get that seen to, before you get much older.

concerned,
    Scofflaw

If evolution is correct, why is there no life on any other planet?

Funnily enough, we don't know that there isn't.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

But all proof indicates there is not. However it would not prove anything should life be found.

Evolutionist: Dinosaurs existed millions of years a part(i.e not like in Jurrasic Park)

Scientific proof: Dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors, i.e as depicted in The Bible.

All proof indicates that god does not exist....

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Atheists are what Satan thrives on.

I despise school shooters.

Are you suggesting that because I'm an atheist satan is going to make me buy an AK-47 and go on a rampage in a school somewhere? It's one hell of an imaginagtion you have there if that's what you are suggesting.

As for the all-male school thing, I went to one too but I seemed to have turned out a pretty well adjusted kinda guy. Have you considered that Christain fundamentalism just isn't a turn on for women?

But all proof indicates there is not. However it would not prove anything should life be found.

We don't have any proof at all. What were you thinking of as "proof" that there is no life on other planets? That it hasn't come visiting?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

People the proof is in the name

Evillusion

Evolutionist: Dinosaurs existed millions of years a part(i.e not like in Jurrasic Park)

Scientific proof: Dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors, i.e as depicted in The Bible.

If dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors as depicted in the bible, wouldn't that mean that a) you've just accepted evolution; and b) Noah forgot to make room on the ark for the dinosaurs?

All proof indicates that god does not exist....

Is the concept that hard to grasp?

Intelligent being vs irrelevant dot.

I do not think you will shoot up a school, for some reason some guy asked me was I thinking of shooting up a school.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Evillusion

A dead giveaway, in fairness. Well, no one could ever accuse Satan of being subtle. :D

• Advertisement

Evillusion

Sounds like the sort of argument that Fred Phelps would make.

zaph wrote: »
    If dinosaurs lived alongside their ancestors as depicted in the bible, wouldn't that mean that a) you've just accepted evolution; and b) Noah forgot to make room on the ark for the dinosaurs?

Dinosaurs still exist, just very rare.

No the Dinosaur came from a Dinosaur, not a mouse. My problem with evolution is APE=Human. It makes no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

Have you been to that creationist museum where they have model dinosaurs being petted by people by any chance? Oh and http://www.clipstr.com/videos/FamilyGuyRedneckVersionOfTheHistoryOfTheUniversebyCarlSagan/ :D

This in reference to the lock ness monster or what?

OK, I'll admit it, ya got me. For a while I actually thought you were serious when you were really just trolling. Good one. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Evillusion

How did I miss that? Where can I get saved?

Do you know what Evolutionists say caused the grand canyon on mars?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,845 ✭✭✭2Scoops

Do you know what Evolutionists say caused the grand canyon on mars?

Evolution?

JCBs?

• Advertisement

No, a massive flood. Now this is stupid because one, when Noah's ark is mentioned, evolutionists say oh no, that could not happen there is not enough water on earth(more water on earth than land), yet they believe the grand canyon(mars) was formed by a flood, in a place where no water has even been found...this is retarted. Even you must see this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement