Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Catholic Christenings

Options
  • 11-11-2007 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

Have a question here that I guess is best suited to this forum ( I think ). Are Christenings (Catholic) usually done on a Sunday only ? Would it be unusual for it to be done on any other days?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

You're asking this because of the PI thread??

edit: Yes, what marker said.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

This girl has you seriously whipped dude. Get some pride back man and tell her where to go. She lied to you, and even if she didn't, she didn't have the common courtesy to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Simi

ROFL! Sorry I was just reading the PI thread & then I saw this & instantly knew who it was. I nearly wet myself :D...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement