Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

World of Tanks Ireland

Options
  • 17-01-2014 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello everyone (I couldn't think of a suitably Tankish intro)

I have formed a Steam group for anyone interested in getting into the cooperative side of the game. Platooning and any informal arrangments. I just want to make it clear it is for mature players only so if you are a griefer, or only know the word "noob" ect - please, stay in Random Battles!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/worldoftanksireland/

Good fun, cooperation and taking the game to the next level

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

I've not seen this before. Why do it though steam?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gitbotv

BigEejit wrote: »
    I've not seen this before. Why do it though steam?

Good question. The game as we know is not released via Steam. However there are loads of country and goal specific WOT groups in there so I felt it was a good source of possible players.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Miketoo

signed up :) I've only played random battles type games so interested in seeing what a platoon is like

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ymclynn

Is this for people who want to find people to platoon with and I am on NA server, is this the EU server, sorry for the question List.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,063 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I guess there's an automatic assumption that Irish players would be on the EU server, but once roaming is added, it should be less of an issue.

• Advertisement

I have an account on the EU server also but never played it past T2 or T3 cant remember, would have to download again. I am on NA server because gaming buddies I have played with over the years are mostly from the US I met them on Evony and we sort of just stuck together.

Ok I have joined steam, had an account there on the suggestion of my son but didnt know what it was about.

Got to go for a bit, but will download the EU server. will be fun playing lower tiers for a change.

Advertisement