Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing laying of laminate flooring

Options
  • 25-10-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if someone could give me a rough estimate of the cost of getting someone in to lay laminate flooring in a 25 square foot room? I would provide the laminate and the underlay has been laid already. Thanks for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭wwwboof

anything from 7 to 10 euro a sqm where are you based

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

wwwboof wrote: »

Hardly for a 25 sq foot job [2.3 sqm]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Ya, had a feeling it would work out at about 200/250 alright. Just trying to figure out whether it is worth doing. Thanks for the reply.

Carlow52 wrote: »
    Hardly for a 25 sq foot job [2.3 sqm]

what do you charge then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

rebel10 wrote: »
    Ya, had a feeling it would work out at about 200/250 alright. Just trying to figure out whether it is worth doing. Thanks for the reply.

how did u arrive at 200/250 u gave 25 sq feet, the quote is for sq m

what do you charge then?

Thats is not the question: the question is will u get someone to turn up for 25 euro inclusive of traveling costs and time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭One shot on kill

now thats cheap i do a fair few floors id be interested in subbin some work to you at that price

now thats cheap i do a fair few floors id be interested in subbin some work to you at that price

no problem just depends on how far i have to travell:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Floorsmartz

Wow...that's affordable! In Canada, you might get a freelance installer to show up for $200, but flooring retailers often have a $350 minimum.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/floorsmartz

Advertisement