Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom f2000 modem

Options
  • 15-05-2015 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

got the f2000 modem today. i have an xbox360 but it wont connect to it unless i disable the firewall. for the firewall settings it only gives high or medium and medium doesnt let the xbox connect. is there a way i can get the xbox to connect without having to disable the firewall? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭65535

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭65535

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Fixed it.

And thats the F1000 not F2000.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭sparky63

I recently switched to the F2000, have had no issues with connecting an xbox 360 or xbox one. I didn't have to change any settings or port forward. Both xbox's have had no issues connecting.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭canadabound1

thanks everyone for the info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭canadabound1

i can only find a tab called forwarding but it is only giving options for port mapping, port trigger and ALG. click on all of them but none of them resembles what was in the video above. am I clicking on the right tab or is port forwading located somewhere else? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭paulieb2006

Any update on this. I cant get the xbox working on this modem either!
    Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Bog Standard User

i have my xbox 360 working on mine.. all i did was connect then.. made sure firewall was set to medium, and upnp was enabled. it connects no problem.

Advertisement