Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy Nexus Battery Usage - Android OS

Options
  • 20-02-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

Hi

Not all the time but every so often my battery drains really quickly. It might be at 80% at night and at 20% the next morning and if I look at the battery usage stats the OS has used the majority of the OS. If I restart the phone it will usually be ok again.

Is there anyway of finding out what part of the OS is causing the issue or how can I stop it? Its not an issue if I am able to charge the device as soon as I relaise but sometimes I have to go out and then have a practically dead phone for the day. This can also happen at other times as well but I usually just check it periodically in case the OS is using the battery a lot.

Thanks

Brian

Advertisement