Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i need some help folks

Options
  • 07-09-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,668 ✭✭✭

i have an lg 32, 3000, it has hidden speakers, it is wall mounted, the sound is directed down to a shelf underneath, can i get a unit which connects to the tv with forward sounding speakers to direct the sound frontwards, space is limited, so a surround sound system with a subwoofer is out, the dosh has a limit of 150 euro, thank you in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,762 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

If there is a gap between the shelf and the bottom of the TV at least as big as the depth of the shelf, you could put in a board or shaped insert the width of the TV that has a surface sloping from the front edge of the shelf back to the wall at 45 degrees.

sound coming down from the TV would then be reflected forward into the room.

Advertisement