Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requesting guest specific gift.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭caycro

Oh would love an update ......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

No real updates atm! afaik they're planning for the people who have rsvp'ed now and there still waiting on some to get back to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Lau2976 wrote: »
    No real updates atm! afaik they're planning for the people who have rsvp'ed now and there still waiting on some to get back to them.

the wedding must be on soon is it?

michellie wrote: »
    the wedding must be on soon is it?

This week :) I had to come home to do some work so I might be here for the day after to hear about it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

This week :) I had to come home to do some work so I might be here for the day after to hear about it :)

will be looking forward to that update!! Did you do the portrait in the end?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

messrs wrote: »

I hope not! :P

messrs wrote: »

Nope! I'd rather burn the canvas then give it to them :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Amazing! I have bookmarked the thread in anticipation :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭Tarzana2

Do you know how many people are going?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

What day so I can have popcorn ready. Is your mother and father still going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Sssshhhh folks. Don't be asking the OP for the exact date in case the couple find out about this thread and then Toots zaps this thread into outer space! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

My bad. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

*follows thread*

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭gingerhousewife

On tender hooks here!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,500 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

On tender hooks here!

Tenter!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Sssshhhh folks. Don't be asking the OP for the exact date in case the couple find out about this thread and then Toots zaps this thread into outer space! :pac:

Mwahahaha!

Futurama_-_Planet_Express_Ship_-_Laser_cannon.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I got an email and raced in...:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

OP, please go back and say that you'll do the painting but ask them to send you on the canvas and a photo but send them the photo stapled to the canvas.

Job done.

IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!

:pac:

Oh the suspense. *passes around some drinks and snacks*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Oh NO. Something to obsess over for the day!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Aww, feck it! Came here all happy this morning in anticipation of an update :(

I really need to get out more!

Toots wrote: »
    Mwahahaha!

Futurama_-_Planet_Express_Ship_-_Laser_cannon.jpg

STAY AWAY FROM THAT DELETE BUTTON!!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭AoifeCork

Not able for the wait. Gettin nattin' done all day here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Wonder what is happening

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

They're probably sitting in the reception venue with their immediate families, and cake for 80 people.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

This is the best thread in the history of Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Toots wrote: »
    They're probably sitting in the reception venue with their immediate families, and cake for 80 people.

THey are probably checking the presents before anyone is allowed sit down. If your present doesn't meet the budget they set for you, you are kicked out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Miaireland wrote: »
    THey are probably checking the presents before anyone is allowed sit down. If your present doesn't meet the budget they set for you, you are kicked out!

Reports of long delays at security in Dublin airport today after they rented out one of the bag scanners to a wedding.:D

I wouldn't be surprised if the speeches is an inventory of the gifts, and their respective monetary values.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Tenter!

Learnt something new today. I thought surely not. Only ever heard people say "tender" never really read into it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement