Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LG LB630V 42 Inch Full HD Smart

• 23-11-2014 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

€469 looks like excellent value from Argos. Does anyone know anything about this TV? Very little about it online, other than LGs website.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 JamesMcAteer93

Hi there,

Pixmania are selling the 3D version (42LB650V) for e475... I bought the 47 inch version from pixmania a month ago and I'm really impressed.

The TV has excellent black levels. The smart features are also excellent.. I didn't think I would enjoy the 3D feature, but it is pretty impressive. I also enjoy using the 2D to 3D conversion when gaming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

I have one. Was very excited by the refreshed webos card ui.
    Unfortunately I'm very disappointed by the ui of the TV. Very unintuitive.
    Still haven't figured out how to switch from soarview to sat in less than 5 clicks

Picture is good though. And it does have both saorview and sat tuners in built.

Don't think I'd recommend it in general

Advertisement