Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have the slowest Internet Broadband connection In Ireland

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Dunno, my sis set up the internet and phone line with them couple of years ago. Its defo not fiber optic though... Or maybe it is. I really have little clue. We just pay them the monthly bill and as we're pretty happy with the connection, we haven't bothered changing it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭badabing106

Delphi91 wrote: »
    1478633524.png

:o

1479626604.png
    1479644567.png

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭MiNdGaM3

I never knew my internet was so fast!!
    1479258520.png
    Oh and 4ms sweet ping!! :)

Jaysus, I'd love to have a ping that low. Trying to play xbox live with a 250 millisecond ping is quite fricken frustrating!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

MiNdGaM3 wrote: »
    Jaysus, I'd love to have a ping that low. Trying to play xbox live with a 250 millisecond ping is quite fricken frustrating!

Too bad I'm really **** at FPS games (i think I have slow reflexes or something) so that low ping does me little good... I'm not bad at racing games though! Still not having a steering wheel puts me at a disadvantage at that too... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭badabing106

We tried to watch the Tennis final tonight, but seeing as i have the slowest internet broadband connection in ireland , We couldn't , HAD TO WATCH THE LIVE TEXT MESSAGES ON BBC! Grrrrrrr

1479718478.png

1479731497.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭novarock

1480305179.png

Should be faster! The test isnt able for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,999 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

Too bad I'm really **** at FPS games (i think I have slow reflexes or something) so that low ping does me little good... I'm not bad at racing games though! Still not having a steering wheel puts me at a disadvantage at that too... :(
    Hmmm...what FPS's do you happen to have? That might be the problem right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭yuloni

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

1481498784.png

C- seems pretty average. Then this time of the night it will always be slower.

I remember the dial-up days - listening to the sound brought back memories, broadband was a magical concept available in some futuristic country.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Just to be clear, the posts with HeaNet as the ISP are posting speed tests from college network computers. If that was their actual home speeds they'd be our overlords by now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭roar_ie

1483027957.png
    1483033068.png

Just changed internet provider so the new wifi connection ain't too bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 507 ✭✭✭mark17j

1496813329.png

1498723527.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Mine is ridiculous. Fucking Pure Telecom :mad:

1506448266.png

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Paulor94

I'm supised i can even host games on xbox live...

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1507693457.png

• Advertisement
Advertisement