Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cruciate ligament injury

Options
  • 21-01-2009 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hello everyone,

I hope some of yous can help me. While playing gaelic 5 years ago I tore my cruciate ligament but seeing as I wasnt a major player on the team notting was done about it. When I tore it, it was while playing in the final of a minor match so after that peoples moved on and didnt play again while others moved onto senior level, so it wasnt noticed at all. Now 5 years on I would really like to sort this mess of a knee out. I dont have any medical insurance and im sure the club doesnt want to know ever though some people see that they must. How long are the waiting lists on the public sysetem and how do I go about doing this?

Any help would be greatly recieved

Paul

Advertisement