Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Clubcard token values V boost

Options
  • 14-06-2014 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭

I have a tesco clubcard voucher for €4.50. Everything on the Boost website I want to buy is in denominations of €2.50.

If I buy something for €2.50 with a voucher for €4.50, do I loose out on the €2 or does it get refunded?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I have a tesco clubcard voucher for €4.50. Everything on the Boost website I want to buy is in denominations of €2.50.

If I buy something for €2.50 with a voucher for €4.50, do I loose out on the €2 or does it get refunded?

Its get refunded, but you cant use that remaining 2 euros until your next clubcard statement gets done up.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Awaaf

I think you might be able to access the "change" from vouchers via the call centre but not via the website. At least I think they told me that before - never tried it.

Advertisement