Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One radiator not working

Options
  • 01-03-2014 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

My landlady left the heating oil run out, once we bought more heating oil, she always unlocks the system for air near/at the oil tank and now one of the radiators in the house (my ensuite bathroom) is not working at all. I can't see anywhere to bleed it so how do I fix it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Is it the same as the rest of the radiators in your place?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭RED PASSION

No, the radiator was fine before she left the heating oil run out (she always does that anyway since I moved in). once we got oil the radiator has no heat at all and the other rads are very hot. I can't see anywhere on the rad to bleed it with the special key, it is a single rad if that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Oil running out and one radiator not heating are unlikely to be connected, just a coincidence.
    Can you post a picture of the rad.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭RED PASSION

K.Flyer wrote: »
    Oil running out and one radiator not heating are unlikely to be connected, just a coincidence.
    Can you post a picture of the rad.

I will try

Advertisement