Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl - Logitech Ipod Speaker

Options
  • 10-02-2011 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Can't find any mention of this on the forum but LIDL (in Carrigaline anyway) have a Logitech S140i Ipod Speaker system for €59.99 which is the same price as Amazon.co.uk but very reasonable for a great little speaker system. This is not the offer they had last week for a portable ipod speaker system which was about 30 euro for a much smaller system.

They are not in the "Man Aisle" with all the tools etc but in the end opposite the checkouts between booze and healthcare.

This is the link to the unit on Amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Pure-Fi-Express-iPhone-speaker/dp/B001F1PBX4/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1297292986&sr=8-5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

there's a fair few of these in the Cavan Lidl as well, funnily enough in the exact same location in the shop. they really know how to coordinate! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,961 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Same spot in Galway. Didnt know what it was though.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭kdobey

Amazon seem to have dropped price!!

Strangely I saw these and when I scanned the barcode with the phone with both shopsavvy and the amazon app I did not get any hits!

Is this really the same device as that listed. It has a different name too?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 gorrillafrier

Has anybody bought one of these? Is it any good? Good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭nakano3153

I picked one of the Logitechs in Lidl. four speakers 2x front firing, 2x rearward firing. Lacks real bass but not bad overall sound at all. Remote is handy too although has only limited control (play/pause, volume, on/off).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

The power of boards.ie!! There has been a pile of these (well 10 or so) at my local LIDL (Carrigaline) for a couple of weeks now - suddenly they are sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭GiftGrub100

nakano3153 wrote: »
    I picked one of the Logitechs in Lidl. four speakers 2x front firing, 2x rearward firing. Lacks real bass but not bad overall sound at all. Remote is handy too although has only limited control (play/pause, volume, on/off).

Been using one for the last week and the sound quality is a lot better than I thought it would be, you can increase the bass output by changing the Ipods EQ output to bass booster which seems to improve the bass, but obviously depends on your music choice as well.

Advertisement