Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Depp wrote: »
    liverpool under armour?

Sorry I saw spurs and under armour so assumed that since they've the same sponsors we had it too. Now I remember/realise its warrior......my bad :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭The Mulk

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Anyone bought kids jersey's from yayun2010? Whats the sizing like?
    Was gonna buy my 7 year old a few for christmas.

http://www.cheapsportshop.com/youth-women/kid-soccer.html

I used these before, when they were Hit jerseys, got 7 kids jerseys across 3 different age groups and all were perfect. Size chart on the website is quite good.
    Got them delivered to a UK address.

Edit: Website seems to be down:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

SmallBalls wrote: »
    Anyone bought kids jersey's from yayun2010? Whats the sizing like?
    Was gonna buy my 7 year old a few for christmas.

Got some last year. Sizes were spot on. Have some ordered again at the moment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

My tracking info has changed again. It now says
    Destination - Ireland

The item (**********) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 28-Sep-2013

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Mine was finally released from customs.. On the way now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

When should tracking become available after the items were said to be shipped? I bought a couple of jerseys on the 18th September and it says they were shipped on the 23rd September.

When I go onto track items though, it says no tracking info is found. It's HongKong Post delivering to me I think.

Anybody know what I should do here or should I sit tight for a while yet?

Thanks.

Enter your tracking info here:

http://track-chinapost.com/starthkpost.php

It's better with tracking info but not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yawns wrote: »
    Enter your tracking info here:

http://track-chinapost.com/starthkpost.php

It's better with tracking info but not great.

Thanks for your help. Again! :D
    The item *** was posted on 26-Sep-2013 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

Yussss!!

Here's the link to that main site. Offers a few different tracking systems for the different postal companies in that region. Comes in handy. When the item arrives in Ireland use an post tracking here.

http://track-chinapost.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭wawaman

If anyone ordered jerseys in large and find them to big , give me a shout, maybe we could do a swap ! I have a few i got in medium and they are a little on the tight side!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Note to anyone that made an order in the last couple of days/planning to make one:

1st-7th October is "Golden Week" in china, where basically fúck all happens and everyone is on holiday, expect delays :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Colemania

Mine only left Hong Kong today. Ordered it about 2 and a half weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

My tracking info has finally been updated, how long should I expect for delivery now to Parcel Motel?
    2013-09-28 16:54 City of Guangzhou Posting
    2013-09-28 18:31 City of Guangzhou Despatch from Sorting Center
    2013-09-28 19:32 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center
    2013-09-28 19:52 GUANGZHOU Released from Customs
    2013-09-28 20:16 GUANGZHOU Handed over to Customs
    2013-09-28 23:32 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

Well it hasn't left china yet, so probably a week still

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

I've followed this thread with interest for a while - and I'm going to have a try myself. Does Yayan have a catalogue, or do you send him a pic of the jersey you want etc.

Any help appreciated, hoping to make a very happy Xmas for a little boy.....me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Anyone I sent links too ordered yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

I ordered another batch of shirts from Alibaba Express. The first batch were basically flawless so happy enough to try from another seller. €70 for 5 shirts.

They got shipped out from China today so fingers crossed. €42 for 3 shirts this time.

The biggest flaw I find with all these jerseys is the print lifting after awhile..any one else have this issue with any one?

Cold/Hand wash and don't tumble dry - doing that I've never had and problems with peel. Once or twice a corner has started to peel away on bigger printing like sponsors, if you turn the jersey inside out and press an iron down on the reverse (make sure the print is in the right position first) it does the job nicely.

maximoose wrote: »
    Cold/Hand wash and don't tumble dry - doing that I've never had and problems with peel. Once or twice a corner has started to peel away on bigger printing like sponsors, if you turn the jersey inside out and press an iron down on the reverse (make sure the print is in the right position first) it does the job nicely.
    Really? Learn something new everyday thats the j

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I ordered another batch of shirts from Alibaba Express. The first batch were basically flawless so happy enough to try from another seller. €70 for 5 shirts.

They got shipped out from China today so fingers crossed. €42 for 3 shirts this time.

could you link to the seller?

I'll be collecting my shirts from DHGate tomorrow. I'll let ye know how I feel about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Update
    1. 18-Sep-2013, left Hong Kong for its destination on 18-Sep-2013
    2. The item will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 26-Sep-2013

1. Delivered to Parcel Motel on 01-Oct-2013
    2. Delivered to Parcel Motel Customs :eek: on 02-Oct-2013

Picked up the first package last night and will get the other one this evening. I usually take Small/Medium so i ordered all small. Unfortunately they all seem tight so far :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Mine arrived yesterday. Look good. Hopefully nobody puts these in the dryer.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

How long does it take for delivery from them. $19 isn't bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭rightyabe

hey just wondering..I paid for 4 more jerseys from yayan2010 again but this time I got no message from dhgate telling me they were shipped yet. I got a message that I bought and paid for them the day I bought them, that was on Thursday past.

The last time I bought from him I got a message 3 days after that they were being shipped..Its now 6 days and no word yet..Anyone have similar happen?

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭DK224

Just as an alternative to DHGate I bought a couple of jerseys from talesofsoccer on the 9th of Sept and were delivered to my Parcel Motel on the 21st of Sept. After shipping the jerseys worked out at about €22 each and I find the quality pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

question: on most of these stores, I don't see the Nike Swoosh of the Adidas three stack - are they on all the jerseys delivered?

Balls.. 20 yoyos customs on my package from DHGate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

DK224 wrote: »
    Just as an alternative to DHGate I bought a couple of jerseys from talesofsoccer on the 9th of Sept and were delivered to my Parcel Motel on the 21st of Sept. After shipping the jerseys worked out at about €22 each and I find the quality pretty good.

ToS always deliver without me using Parcel Motel, I just use the address as Dublin, Ireland, United Kingdom and they make it to the door!

Shop is closed for a couple of weeks now tho. Bought plenty from here and in the main they are excellent quality.

Danger781 wrote: »
    Balls.. 20 yoyos customs on my package from DHGate

Feic, mine in currently with customs and i used parcel motel.

Feic, mine in currently with customs and i used parcel motel.

How many did you order? I ordered 4.

They managed to get past customs at least. Even had a big 'checked by customs' sticker.

2qEfalgl.jpg

Think that's a good sign of their quality! :)

i ordered 11 which which was 2 packages. 1 came last night with 5 jerseys ok and other one says sent to customs.

imtdub wrote: »
    How long does it take for delivery from them. $19 isn't bad

If you use the free post, it can take 3-6 weeks. Depends on how lucky you are. You can ask for faster shipping but it'll cost you.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

If you use the free post, it can take 3-6 weeks. Depends on how lucky you are. You can ask for faster shipping but it'll cost you.

Cheers, will ask the seller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭donegal11

Got mine from parcel motel through the north, happy with them.

Danger781 did you use parcelmotel shipped to dublin and not there northern address? hence customs?

@Danger781 who did you use too say customs belived them too be real?

donegal11 wrote: »
    Got mine from parcel motel through the north, happy with them.

Danger781 did you use parcelmotel shipped to dublin and not there northern address? hence customs?

No I used my home address. The reason I didn't use Parcel Motel is because I was concerned that I would be charged customs, and Parcel Motel would refuse to accept the delivery on that basis. Felt safer sending 'em home. Perhaps the norths customs are more lenient, I don't know.

From the parcel motel site:
    Parcel Motel will not accept responsibility for payment of any VAT or Duty charges due on items delivered. If the postal operator or courier asks for cash on delivery, your item will be refused by us.
    MrMac84 wrote: »
    @Danger781 who did you use too say customs belived them too be real?

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. I ordered my jerseys from yayun2010 on DHGate and when they arrived at my house it was obvious that customs had inspected them, and they obviously felt they were okay since they allowed them through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

My order from DHgate arrived today, exactly 4 weeks after I ordered and 3 weeks after it was shipped.

Very good quality for the price i paid and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between these and the "real" thing.

Wasn't delivered by a courier as I thought it would be, the postman had the parcel and asked for it to be signed for. No problem getting through customs either it seems.

One thing I will note is the sizes. I have a Large men's jersey from a couple of years back that was bought here in Ireland and i find it to be too big. It's too long and wide for me. Because of this I decided to order Mediums from DHgate. They arrived and fit perfectly but they are tight fitting and if you usually wear Medium and it's a bit big on you, I would advise against going to a Small as I'd imagine it's very small. I mean to say, I think the Thai jersey sizes are a little bit smaller than the same sizes here so a Medium from there is slightly smaller than a medium here.

All in all I'm very happy with the service and I will most definitely use again.

My order from DHgate arrived today, exactly 4 weeks after I ordered and 3 weeks after it was shipped.

Very good quality for the price i paid and I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between these and the "real" thing.

Wasn't delivered by a courier as I thought it would be, the postman had the parcel and asked for it to be signed for. No problem getting through customs either it seems.

One thing I will note is the sizes. I have a Large men's jersey from a couple of years back that was bought here in Ireland and i find it to be too big. It's too long and wide for me. Because of this I decided to order Mediums from DHgate. They arrived and fit perfectly but they are tight fitting and if you usually wear Medium and it's a bit big on you, I would advise against going to a Small as I'd imagine it's very small. I mean to say, I think the Thai jersey sizes are a little bit smaller than the same sizes here so a Medium from there is slightly smaller than a medium here.

All in all I'm very happy with the service and I will most definitely use again.

I would agree with this, i ordered all small [I wear both small & Med] and they are all too tight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

I would agree with this, i ordered all small [I wear both small & Med] and they are all too tight

Yeah it's an awkward one but ordering the upper size is safer

Yeah the shirts I got are all mediums and they're tight. Medium shirts i've gotten down the years have fit loosely. They seem to be a size smaller then what you'd expect.

Jerseys are at Parcel Motel. :) Will post up pictures tomorrow when I collect them.

Mine arrived into the country yesterday after the HK post tracking said they were sent on Sat 28th. Seems like they didn't go to customs and currently are on the way to me via an post tracking.

• Advertisement

Yawns wrote: »
    Mine arrived into the country yesterday after the HK post tracking said they were sent on Sat 28th. Seems like they didn't go to customs and currently are on the way to me via an post tracking.

Mine sent the same day as you, just after picking them up, will put up some pics now.

Chelsea home and away,

dvgivt.jpg

257del1.jpg

2rpfw1w.jpg

PSG,

1z2136g.jpg

4rup1j.jpg

Napoli

104eqyx.jpg