Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Online Jersey Stores

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Do people know any website for good, cheap retro jerseys?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

guess what I missed in the post today.
    My Chelsea away jersey, ordered back in August.
    Hopefully its been worth the wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Soccertriads now have Spurs home jersey, might get one always liked Spurs

Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered the home with Premiership patches and Van Der Vaart for €22! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Been waiting for that. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 792 ✭✭✭sob1467

Does anyone know any websites like soccertriades or bornprosper that sell football hoodies or football trousers ( with football badges and brand names) ?

Trying to order the new Spurs jersey off soccertriads.com I'm using google checkout, but when I click place order, I get an error "Request Entity Too Large
    Your client issued a request that was too large. "

Tried it a good few times and same thing happening.

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Anyone here ever ordered from http://www.soccerjerseycenter.com/ . They have a pretty good selection, prices are a good bit higher than on other sites, but can't find a Bolton jersey anywhere else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,158 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Is there a definitive answer on the soccertriads sizes?

I want to get the Arsenal home long sleeve but they don't have it in my size. I'm usually a small and they only have it in medium or XL. From reading this thread a lot of people are saying that you'd actually need a size above your normal size so a medium would be perfect. However it says a medium is approx. 42" which is actually more like a UK large. I'm a tad confused.

I used to buy my jerseys from bornprosper.com but they've screwed up and have a fake Arsenal jersey for sale on their site. This jersey from soccertriads is £20 so it's not ridiculously cheap and I'd be pissed off it it arrived and didn't fit me at all. Bought small off bornprosper.com and they fit me grand every time.

Is there a definitive answer on the soccertriads sizes?

I want to get the Arsenal home long sleeve but they don't have it in my size. I'm usually a small and they only have it in medium or XL. From reading this thread a lot of people are saying that you'd actually need a size above your normal size so a medium would be perfect. However it says a medium is approx. 42" which is actually more like a UK large. I'm a tad confused.

I used to buy my jerseys from bornprosper.com but they've screwed up and have a fake Arsenal jersey for sale on their site. This jersey from soccertriads is £20 so it's not ridiculously cheap and I'd be pissed off it it arrived and didn't fit me at all. Bought small off bornprosper.com and they fit me grand every time.
    i got a arsenal home jersey in medium from soccertriads and it was more like a small really tbh it was a short sleeve though id chance your arm and get the medium .
    Oh and what i left bold in your post it is ridiculously cheap its £50 from here http://onlinestore.arsenal.com/invt/h86822a&bklist= excluding name & number and postage , all of which is included in the £20 from soccertriads . i should get a job off them :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,158 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

I realise it's cheap, but not to the extent I'd feel comfortable paying almost €25 for something that may turn out to be unusable. I ain't that rich. I'm not interested in name or number either so I'd prefer if they charged more for that and made their unprinted jerseys cheaper, like other sites do.

Will give it a bash anyway. If I order today is there any chance at all I'd have it in less than 10 days?

I realise it's cheap, but not to the extent I'd feel comfortable paying almost €25 for something that may turn out to be unusable. I ain't that rich. I'm not interested in name or number either so I'd prefer if they charged more for that and made their unprinted jerseys cheaper, like other sites do.

Will give it a bash anyway. If I order today is there any chance at all I'd have it in less than 10 days?
    They do offer no name and number just scroll down where it says the players name all the way down to the bottom and it's £1 cheaper , and I'd say no chance 10 days prob nearer 20 tbh

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Trying to order the new Spurs jersey off soccertriads.com I'm using google checkout, but when I click place order, I get an error "Request Entity Too Large
    Your client issued a request that was too large. "

Tried it a good few times and same thing happening.

Anyone any ideas??

Thanks

Any one any ideas??? Still happening.

do you get to there ? soccertriads-1.jpg i dont want to hit place order but seems to be working here

I ordered mine last Saturday and got a dispatch email this morning. The last order I made with Soccer Triads during the World Cup got to me in under 10 days....can I expect the same again?

Just got it working there. Used IE and had no problems. Dunno why Firefox wouldn't work. Thanks for the help though. Yea hopefully I don't have to wait too long for it now either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I was waiting over 2months due to a mix up with dispatch.
    Can't argue with the quality for 25 squids.
    Apologies for the shítty picture sizes!
    5121292345_884f009b21_s.jpg5121894670_707eae9246_s.jpg5121292889_a38d2c7e3e_s.jpg5121895410_cb07d9dd94_s.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Animo

Just after ordering the Long sleeve Man United off of Soccer triads and was wondering has anyone else bought the new jersey off their website and if so what was the quality of the jersey like?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Ok got my order - was only waiting 2 and a half weeks for it to arrive.

Delighted with them - the quality is outstanding and I'll post pics when I get a chance.

regarding the fitting - medium was perfect for me - I'm 6ft and about 12st - slim enough build but they both fit like a glove.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

My order from soccer triads was sent last tuesday, arrived this morning so only 5 working days to get here.

Now thats quick :P

• Advertisement

manu2009 wrote: »
    My order from soccer triads was sent last tuesday, arrived this morning so only 5 working days to get here.

Now thats quick :P

Good stuff, thanks. Mine left on Friday. So hoping to see it this week so :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

10% of most jerseys on soccer triads as far as i can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Anyone see the new Ireland away jersey on any of these sites yet? Reallly liking it but not enough to throw 60 notes it's way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,220 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Does anyone know where to get a Manchester United shirt from the 06/07 season?
    Also, is it possible to get an Ireland shirt without the big dirty 3 logo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Got this beauty from soccertriads today. Quality as always, top class and it only took 8 days to arrive:)

PSG Away 10-11 (1).JPG

PSG Away 10-11 (2).JPG

PSG Away 10-11 (3).JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭S.R.F.C.

Does soccertriads take Laser?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,553 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

J. Marston wrote: »
    Does anyone know where to get a Manchester United shirt from the 06/07 season?
    Also, is it possible to get an Ireland shirt without the big dirty 3 logo?

I emailed soccertriads in september about the irish jerseys without the sponsorship logo.they emailed me back and said they hoped to be able to stock them but they would need orders of 500 to make it viable.The last time I contacted them they reckoned they were still trying to sort it out,probably wont happen but you could contact them and register your interest I know a few people from here you did that.there is a contact us section on their website.
    http://soccertriads.com/contact.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Lads just noticed that Soccertriads have lowered the price of the jerseys on the website now its 18.59 Euro for a top.
    Going to order a few for Christmas for myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Arsenal home with Sagna 3 arrived yesterday. Top quality, white sleeves have little pink flashes but I imagine that will come out in the wash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

Hey Fowler,

What size did you get and does it match the size you usually are in sports shops etc?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement