Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player available [Dublin]

Options
  • 26-05-2014 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭

Late 20's bassist playing for around 12 years on & off. I've a variety of influences across the board, but have mainly been playing punk, rock, and pop type stuff to date.

I'm interested in originals only, and am open to something different than above.
    Based in city centre with my own transport, and of course equipment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭justcallmemoses

any interest in covers?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 hardrocksinger

Hi Dord, any chance you're good with backing vocals? Our band are looking for a 2nd guitarist, but our bass player can switch to guitar if we find a bass player. Originals only, hard rock / grunge influences (Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Guns n Roses, Foo Fighters etc) we rent a studio in city center. But the backing vocals are a must. Lots of online samples available, just search for "Divide of Everything" on Soundcloud, YouTube, Spotify etc PM if interested, tks

Advertisement