Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cribs

• 19-06-2008 5:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭

Another slow day in the office so been doing some detective work and have come across a couple of footballer's cribs that are up for sale. Looks like these two players are set for pastures new -

Damien Duff lives here. Click on the billiard room pic and you can see all his framed shirts on the wall. Going cheap at £2,950,000.

Mikael Silvestre's gaff. That'll cost a mere £4,700,000.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Inspector Xavi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

Duffer sleeps so much he need 5 bedrooms. And a billiard table.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,642 ✭✭✭The Rooster

I saw Duffer's house alright a week or so ago. Interesting that he has a Roy Keane ManU hersey hanging up in his billiard room. And while he has two Blackburn shirts and one Chelsea one, there's no sign of a Newky one!

I havent researched it, but I reckon the Spanish shirt is Luis Enrique from the World Cup. There looks to be a Lions jersey too, but I'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I saw Duffer's house alright a week or so ago. Interesting that he has a Roy Keane ManU hersey hanging up in his billiard room. And while he has two Blackburn shirts and one Chelsea one, there's no sign of a Newky one!

I havent researched it, but I reckon the Spanish shirt is Luis Enrique from the World Cup. There looks to be a Lions jersey too, but I'm not sure.

Ah yes but you actually have to play to get a jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ah yes but you actually have to play to get a jersey.

damn, beat me to it.

How exactly did you find these?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

tbh :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,898 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Ah now I couldn't be telling you that. A good journalist never reveals his exclusives....or the other message board he got the from.
    Posted via Mobile Device

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Duff's joint is very swanky, and nice quip Xavi. The lads over at the Chronicle forum posted that he was selling his house about 6 weeks ago, so that's why I would be sceptical of any speculation of him moving to the Mackems.

However, a few people were fairly certain that they heard that he was simply moving within Northumberland, so you never know.

TBH though, i'd pay someone to take him off us and deliver him myself if it meant that we could get Arda in. He is the Damien Duff we all knew 7 years ago.

Steven Ireland's gaf ;)

Advertisement