Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Is oxegen nearly sold out?

Options
  • 16-03-2005 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

My friend told me tickets will be gone "in the next week or two"
    Anyone know is this true / when can we expect tickets to sell out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

It's very hard to say. Could be anytime really. It selling out last year is probably making people buy tickets earlier. But if anyone is really that concerned why not just buy your tickets now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

because I'm poor...

if it does sell out, no worries...

http://www.lowlands.nl/index_presite.html

the cost of the plane/train ticket is covered by everything not being a complete rip off! €1 a beer! Rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Scruff101

Asked the guy in Sound Cellar last week when I was getting my ticket! Just asked him if there were many tickets left cos I heard they were selling out and he said there were loads left!! The camping tickets in Souns Cellar are cheaper too...only 130 Euro cos they bought them in when that special offer was on before Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Toast

As I said before. A large chunk of oxegens audience are not on their own income. Anyone who can afford a ticket has most likely bought theirs. Everyone else is saving / waiting for their birthday. It will sell out before the show but not till about 3 or 4 weeks before at the earliest.

Advertisement