Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% off Sportsdirect - Sitewide from midnight tonight until Sunday @ 23:59

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

jjbrien wrote: »
    took 2 days to put it all in a box rather slow in my book

They're not just waiting around for you to make an order like.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

Thanks Op discount applied bargain city population me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Trying to use and its telling me 'SUN20 - Your basket does not meet the requirements of this voucher.'

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

If you had looked at the thread properly you would see that expired and the new code is PERKS20

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

If you had looked at the thread properly you would see that expired and the new code is PERKS20

f7d4e0276b68ab026935edb81d69cfceabaeb940c2ead2bf803bf159796fbc56.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

Ordered at 1am on Sunday. Order was shipped this morning.

The order I made on Saturday has just arrived at parcel motel.

I guess I got in before the hoards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭toby2111

Ordered Sunday night, still processing. I guess they got loads of orders due to the 20% discount.

Ordered Sunday night, still processing. I guess they got loads of orders due to the 20% discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ThePhilip

Great deal, thanks OP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭wilser

Ordered Sunday night, my order has left Gatwick :) thanks again OP

• Advertisement

One of my items cancelled....bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

PERKS20 worked for me last night - great price on a Man Utd childs kit for €30 v €46 in the shops here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,683 ✭✭✭Glebee

Perks20 still work this morning. Just got an order in.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Never happened to me before but i'd say it's coming. Ordered Sunday and Still processing. Do you get an email saying the good have left without it or what way does it work?

Just said the following items have been cancelled, its happened a couple times before, was expecting it with the long waiting time for dispatch. Was the one thing I wanted most of course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Thanks to whoever posted the PERKS20 code, much appreciated.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Just tried the code and it was accepted. Says the item is in stock so hopeful it will work out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Same for me.

At least it's just one item I guess and not the full order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Thanks for the code, just ordered two things i had my eye on.

• Advertisement

Everything arrived this morning.

Got a couple of pairs of trainners and a pile of t-shirts for summer.

Everything fits perfect.

Although I got a magazine and mug, which I did not order, but somehow paid for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Everything arrived this morning.

Got a couple of pairs of trainners and a pile of t-shirts for summer.

Everything fits perfect.

Although I got a magazine and mug, which I did not order, but somehow paid for?

It gets added automatically to your order, you have to delete it from your order list before paying. Great site for bargains etc but that's ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    It gets added automatically to your order, you have to delete it from your order list before paying. Great site for bargains etc but that's ridiculous.

Really is ridiculous, Came with by package aswel and as i forgot to remove it from my cart...Last thing i wanted was a crap mag about mark cavendish!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 100 ✭✭Mr Rubicon Conundrum

Thanks OP, just bought loads of stuff that I didn't need :). perks20 worked for me too, and free delivery...great bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

Thanks for the PERKS20 code ... that's the school shoes sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Got mine this afternoon, happy out everything fits ok. Though what I thought were 6 pairs of boxers turned out to be 1 pair silly me..

http://m.sportsdirect.com/mt/www.sportsdirect.com/sondico-core-6-shorts-mens-428012?un_jtt_v_un_PDP=yes&un_jtt_v_un_info=&un_jtt_v_un_pers=&un_jtt_redirect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Many thanks op for the code, often thought about using this site the discount was the push I needed, money saved on the school shoes yipee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Anyone else waiting on an order to process since sunday? Im still waiting for the status to change from processing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Just checked mine and it's "ready to ship". Guess it will be shipped off tomorrow. Ordered at like 1am on monday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,873 ✭✭✭RayCon

Anyone else waiting on an order to process since sunday? Im still waiting for the status to change from processing.

Wouldn't worry about it ... I've ordered loads of times and have often got the dispatch mail , clicked on the link to find the order is out with the courier for delivery.

Yep, exact same as you,still processing......

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

My Sunday order has changed to "awaiting courier pickup"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I had Sun Cream and After Sun cancelled from my order, apparently they are not permitted for International Shipping. All the good stuff is still there so I don't mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

byte wrote: »
    My Sunday order has changed to "awaiting courier pickup"

Same

I would not worry about orders waiting for delivery.

I went into work today and everyone(unconnected to boards.ie) was chatting about sportsdirect and the discount. They are most definitely swapped with orders.

I got mine so quick as I just happened to be wide awake early on Sat night.

Im sure they are dealing with 1000s of deliveries at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Mine is in Gatwick at the moment, so should have it via DHL tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Didnt think I wanted to buy this years Soccer Jersey, but then this code pops up and buy it for €43.19, Bargain Alerts strikes again... now to stay away from the 4K 3D tv....

Thanks OP

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yaay, mine departed Gatwick at 6am this morning! En route, at last :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

Mines in the sorting office in Cork so expecting delivery today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Damn you all!!

Both mine are still "ready to ship", but I'm hoping they're just slow in updating the site and they'll arrive today!

Status finally changed to ready to ship this morning woohoo, probably not gonna get it till after the bank holiday tho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Last few times I ordered I got no tracking information and it only updated after the order was delivered. If you ordered Sunday night you should really have it today, tomorrow at the absolute latest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Mine said awaiting courier pick up, but when i click on the track option, it loads up DHL and it says its departed gatwick.
    So sportsdirect might not be update fully, but the courier link gives an accurate reading.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Placed my order yesterday, Status is "Processing". Only saw the Perks20 code this morning - DAMN!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Thanks for that, another pair of Skechers Go Walks ordered, over 20 quid cheaper than the Skechers store, result! :D

rob316 wrote: »
    Last few times I ordered I got no tracking information and it only updated after the order was delivered. If you ordered Sunday night you should really have it today, tomorrow at the absolute latest.

i ordered sunday morning and usually sportsdirect take 3 days to deliver to me tops!, but as other users said they probably had a huge amount of orders sunday, but at least i know they havent forgotten me because the status changed to ready to ship. im not holdin my breath for it to come tomorow, id say id proabably get it tuesday morning because of the bank holiday, i dont really mind as long as the stuff comes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

I have orders that were delivered last week still being displayed as 'Ready to Ship'. I think if anyone ordered Sunday it should be here today or tomorrow. But then again, as others have said they must have had a huge volume of orders to deal with.
    My Sunday order is out for delivery today, my Monday order is 'Read to Ship'.

DHL drivers must really hate SportsDirect!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

AstraOwner wrote: »

DHL drivers must really hate SportsDirect!
    why?

Use their contact form: http://www.sportsdirect.com/CustomerServices/ContactUs/ContactForm

For subject click "Where is my order?" and provide your name, order number and email. You'll get your tracking number emailed to you in a few minutes.
    They don't seem to be bothering to reply to this this week either. Never had a problem using it in the past.

why?
    Because they have a huge amount of extra residential deliveries every day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

They don't seem to be bothering to reply to this this week either. Never had a problem using it in the past.
    To many inpatient people using it.

Ordered Monday Night and forgot about it. It came today, pretty much same delivery time as usual.

Comes when it comes.

Advertisement