Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your girlfriend's ex's penis

Options
  • 14-10-2012 11:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

This topic came up amongst a group of friends and I was surprised how most of us were a bit insecure about how we measured up to our girlfriend's exes. We actually all agreed we'd prefer that our girlfriend's exes had small penises.

Is this a common insecurity amongst men or are my friends and I a bit weird?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I don't think unless you are very undersized in that area that it's something many women give thought to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I tend not to think too much about her ex's penis size. If it was that good, then why is she not still with him.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Knucklecracker

Misread the title, though it said "your girlfriends ex penis" :D

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry !!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Gauss wrote: »
    This topic came up amongst a group of friends and I was surprised how most of us were a bit insecure about how we measured up to our girlfriend's exes. We actually all agreed we'd prefer that our girlfriend's exes had small penises.

Is this a common insecurity amongst men or are my friends and I a bit weird?

Honestly, yeah, I'd find it very odd if a boyfriend of mine put any significant amount of thought into this.

I can honestly say, I've never asked (or even wondered) about how big my boyfriend's ex-girlfriends' boobs were.

Why would I, like? :confused:

I wouldn't be in a relationship where physical attributes are the most important thing.

The way I'd see it is that she's his ex for a reason - I'm not in direct competition with her - so why would I care about her specifics?

I'd be quite unimpressed if I thought my boyfriend was comparing himself to my ex-boyfriends, too. In my opinon, it's stupid and irrelevant, in an adult relationship.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I'd be quite unimpressed if I thought my boyfriend was comparing himself to my ex-boyfriends, too. In my opinon, it's stupid and irrelevant, in an adult relationship.

I'd suspect it's something some men suffer from, but you've answered the question, they are an ex, the person is with you now, so why wonder?

It's the same as asking if women think they are crappier in bed than their bf's ex?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Op, PI is for advice on a personal issue specifically, not a general discussion
    Another forum may be more suitable

thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement