Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The legal and unstigmatised exploitation of men by women.

Options
  • 21-01-2012 5:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭

I was struck by that letter from that man in the Sunday Independant, as to what women can and do get away with in this country.

Why is it that females can get away with the most unethical and damaging farce of all: to choose their mate based on how much wealth he has?

I'm not talking about legally enforcing people not to do this (which would be very complicated, but not as complicated as some of the feminist laws). I'm talking about the general acceptance of it as a normal and ordinary occurance. Oh sure you have that typical "oh, those gold diggers :rolleyes:", but it's really a very horrible thing.

Males are chastized and denigrated if they dare to visit a prostitute, while for money females can freely and without guilt base their entire family off of a male who happens to have a lot of money?

I think most people agree that the distribution of wealth in modern society generally has very little to do with their actual worth to society. So many people get into little clubs and niches, often through manipulation, persuasion, underhand tactics... it's just unfair, unfair, unfair. Money is cheap. It extremely often relies on doing unethical things, or not doing work or things that you realize would be far more ethical for the sake of getting money. It's shocking. If we're evolving, it's evolving to a cheap, sycophants, door-mats, money-grubbers, bullies, penpushers, unethical people, the person who merely "overlooks" wrongdoings, and so on, - and all because of this incredibly selfish behaviour by females.

What females do to males, without even raising an eyebrow, is go after them for their wealth. This has been the way throughout history also, and it has been wrong.

Now the feminazis and others would say: "but... but... that's what our instinct says!!! We can't ignore it!!! The bread winner. That's just how it is!!!!"

Oh? But I thought we had dismissed evolution, and biological tendencies and natural instincts and all of that? I thought that was all passé, all old-hat now, all an artifact of the brute force that you and your lifeless, emasculated puppy dog males treated with contempt?

Back in the old days, a male could fight for his place with fair competition. And every male had something to offer. Even subordinates did get a chance to mate occasionally, not a lot but sometimes. When the higher ranking males were tired or something... "sneaky mating" it's called.

And how different it is for women... for example a woman can go out dressed in practically nothing, and seduce males (with a view to playing with them and experimenting for future luring for money), make drunk, and lead a man all she wants, and then run away mockingly and... oh how dare he make a grab at your hand or follow you a bit. Dressing in nothing is fine if everyone was nude the whole time, but everyone is not, so it tends to turn men on a lot... and that's the whole intention. Tell him you love him for years and years, and then turn around and slap him in the face and make him realize it was all for money... that's not natural. There was no such thing as money in primitive times.

In past times, if a woman did a runner on a man, typically he could just track her down and have his way anyway. However believe it or not, rape isn't that common in the animal kingdom. The vast majority of males are "responsible", and the females can get away fast or often they are protected. They aren't going around flaunting themselves.

If you don't like that, and I wouldn't myself, then you have to accept that no it is NOT okay to follow all instincts and do as you please. At least accept that it's wrong and you are a bad person for doing it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 695 ✭✭✭yawha

Wow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,699 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Why is it that females can get away with the most unethical and damaging farce of all: to choose their mate based on how much wealth he has?

Your theory falls down on two main points

1. A woman has every right to decide what she bases her "choice of mate" on

2. A man has every right to tell a woman to feck off if hes not happy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

ColHol wrote: »
    1. A woman has every right to decide what she bases her "choice of mate" on

A legal right? Yes. A moral right? No. Where are the articles about the financial exploitation of males by females?

Why can we not say that what a female is doing is wrong, but we can talk about it all day for a male?
    ColHol wrote: »
    2. A man has every right to tell a woman to feck off if hes not happy.

And take their children with him and his money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

It sounds to me like you are taking your experience of women and then lazily applying it to the entire population of women in the world. This bullshit about women exploiting men for money, it's as offensive to men as it is to women; i.e. men are all mindless neanderthals who can't see when a woman is taking advantage of them, 'cause we can only think with our dicks of course, us silly men! Having a "gender war" is not going to solve anything, you really need to get out of the trenches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Ya,because all the men that get married do so under duress.
    :rolleyes:

Id advise you to read our charter carefully before posting in here in future OP.

Im locking this thread because Im of the opinion that its nothing but flame bait.

Consider yourself lucky thats the only action been taken.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement