Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signals

Options
  • 06-04-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

So alot of singletons around here and judging by some of the posts alot of women want to be asked out and alot of men want to ask them out but there seems to be a tricky little barrier.

Now we all know women like to be asked out rather than do the asking and they are imploring men to 'just ask her out' but then we all know men have trouble picking up on womens signals and (like anyone) dont want to make a tool of themselves be getting the 'oh, no, I think of you more as a friend; speech which is awkward for everyone concerned. A classic of course is the hair twirling thing- more than once Ive taken this as the green light but apparantly there are many more

So what signals do you give to show someone you are interested in them? Any trademark moves? How far have you gone to make it obvious to someone who just didnt get it? And how successful is your mating dance?

Im talking about you as an individual, Im not looking for advice.

Someone posted this on another thread and I thought it was worth reposting:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

I just whip it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Whip out my penis and shake it at them

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

My penis in their mouth just before they wake up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

I display my plumage. Birds love it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

It's all about the pheremones. Cum on your hands, rub it all over your skin, smell will drive them wild.

/I'm sorry...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

No, I don't think most of them want to be asked out, they just want to get laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Caoimhín wrote: »
    I just whip it out.
    Whip out my penis and shake it at them
    antodeco wrote: »
    My penis in their mouth just before they wake up
    I display my plumage. Birds love it.
    This thread is a load of cock!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Kiera wrote: »
    This thread is a load of cock!

You love it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,437 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I cant thank any of them! It means I like the cock if I do :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

You love it.
    ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

I look around bank machines for a discarded balance slip, with a massive balance on it..

I then drop said balance slip beside the female whom i wish to mate with the most, she see's it, and mates with me, thinking i'm rich.

Thats all there is to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 oneintotwo

It's simple. I think guys pretend that they don't pick up the signals because they're scared of getting rejected. I also think girls sometimes don't give off the signals for the same reason.

Touching your shoulder, looking in your eyes when ye're talking, it's all very obvious and ye know well what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

The night I met my current boyf, I stole sips of his drinks and got his help "borrowing" a cocktail glass. Works every time ;)

I'm classy, me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

oneintotwo wrote: »
    It's simple. I think guys pretend that they don't pick up the signals because they're scared of getting rejected. I also think girls sometimes don't give off the signals for the same reason.

Touching your shoulder, looking in your eyes when ye're talking, it's all very obvious and ye know well what's going on.

Do you take them out and hold them up in front of you? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

jokettle wrote: »
    The night I met my current boyf, I stole sips of his drinks and got his help "borrowing" a cocktail glass. Works every time ;)

I'm classy, me.

Does he hide his wallet when you go to bed?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Bolag_the_2nd

antodeco wrote: »
    I cant thank any of them! It means I like the cock if I do :(

Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
    Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I get completely ****faced and then grope the crap out of them on the dancefloor. Hasn't worked yet but persistence is the key.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I think with all the whining and moaning that lads can't get women and women can't get lads for much the same reason, as mad as it may sound, I think we just we just need to start match making people and let them get it on. Release the sexual fraustration!

I'll start the ball rolling and start getting people together if ye want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

Im sure when he drinks tequila and she responds by talking dirty in spanish they are some major signals...then again the hucklebuckle might just work :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Seloth wrote: »
    Im sure when he drinks tequila and she responds by talking dirty in spanish they are some major signals...then again the hucklebuckle might just work :D

Back to the old days of hucklebucking and hucklebucking the life out of some young one!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Seloth

The hucklebuck is an old thingie..I thought it was just*Shudders* "them"!

It does kinda look like evis dance alright XD

Advertisement