Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Dating Thread

Options
  • 29-07-2012 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Just wondering would this be a good idea.....

People could post their details (age,location,height,profession,etc), then try to sell themselves, and then what and who they are looking for in a man/woman and if an onlooker was interested they could PM the person seeking a photo or further chat.

Just a thought, as I feel the soundest people I have met on POF have been boardsies!

Comments

Won't last long- boards isn't a dating site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭Armaghmagic

I understand that but seeing as there is a forum for everything else.....why not?

If people don't want to use it for dating they can walk on by.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Seriously??? What are you at???? Online dating is separate for a reason, some of us don't want to be subjected to the idiots (not everyone is but there are a good few) who happen to frequent online dating sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Nobody would date me anyway! Not even people on here. (who aren't real people anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Not a hope in hell tbh

Let me quite clear here, the Gentleman's Club is not some sort of single issue forum. I'm seeing (and I'm happy to be wrong here) an increase in spill over from the online dating world and thread to here. It's something I'm not happy or comfortable with.

I am going to discuss my concerns with the other forum Mods and then as always we'll talk to the community too. I'll keep everyone posted

Cheers

DrG

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement