Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women or men? Who gets the worse rap?

Options
  • 06-04-2010 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,815 ✭✭✭

Alright AHers,

Just thought I would throw this question out there. This thread probably will make no sense. I often visit the personal/relationship issues. By its nature these forums are bound to be solely about the problems and negetives posters have encountered with the opposite sex. We all know the views most people have of women or men, their general personalities and their common actions. I have seen countless threads ranging from "etiquette from girls in pubs"- to drunken guys in nightclubs". How, in relationships men can treat nice women like crap. Women acting like bunny boilers. etc. etc.

I know right off the bat I'll get accused of sweeping generalisations and I do understand all people are different. But the negative cliches of "the stuck up bitch", "the drunken player", "the lazy slob","the grumpy idiot", "the what do they wants" are only cliche because they are common.

I'm sure you can all take a step back and look at this from the outside in. So on the whole which sex do you believe guess the worst rap. I know its probably 50/50 and this may descend into a women are idiots-men are pricks thread but anyways what do you guys/gals think?

Was going to put this in TLL or The gents club but thought AH may be the best place. Mods edit or move where needed.

Men or Women? Who get the worse rap? 4 votes

Men
    0% 0 votes
    Women
    100% 4 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Who gets the worst Record of Arrest and Prosecution? Criminals, I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

50 cent I think.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,446 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I know if I flirt with the girl in Centra/Spar, I get an awesome wrap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Atari Jaguar.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

50 cent I think.

Or 32.5c as he's known in euro land.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

This man has the worst rap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

As a woman,i could list out a pile of things that women get the worst rap for.
    But, at the same time, i could probably counter act a lot of it with men getting the stick for.

:confused:
    So i'm gonna say it's 50/50 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Wheres me dinner?

Advertisement