Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Millionaire Raffle 2010

Options
  • 05-04-2010 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Have a ticket for this but missed the draw, anyone know the 2 winning numbers for the big prizes?

Would hate to go to work tomorrow for nothing :)

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Well you go to work for a wage. That's not nothing! Ungrateful to have a job now huh?

You SICKEN ME!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

http://www.lotto.ie/Prizes-and-Results/Easter-Millionaire-Raffle-full/

edit: thats not all results posted yet just the big money prize

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

i wouldn't quit my job if i won a million . . .a million won't last you the rest of your life . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭dub_dan

Vain wrote: »

Thanks that was just put up by the looks of it couldnt find it a minute ago
    i wouldn't quit my job if i won a million . . .a million won't last you the rest of your life . . .

either would I but I wouldnt be going in tomorrow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

That would be the first thing i'd do. Then i'd be on the next plane to vegas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

How much were tickets for this and how many prizes were there?

Gillington wrote: »
    How much were tickets for this and how many prizes were there?

the tickets were €20 and i think there were 550 prizes, but a lot of them were very small. Basically, when they call it raffle instead of lotto people think its better . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Anyone know when the remaining numbers will be posted or where I can access them?

Basically, when they call it raffle instead of lotto people think its better . . .

Eh, it is. :confused:

Guaranteed winners is a major difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

friendface wrote: »
    Anyone know when the remaining numbers will be posted or where I can access them?

they'll more than likely be in tomorrow's news papers and they will also be on the lotto.ie website .

oh by the way i didn't win anything............... yet ha i wont hold my breath

• Advertisement

Eh, it is. :confused:

Guaranteed winners is a major difference.

well its guaranteed that the lotto is won eventually . . .and the smaller prizes are won the whole time. Plus, the min lotto prize is 2 million twice a week or more if it rolls over and the tickets don't cost €20 . . .

Live a little. The odds of winning the lotto are 8m to 1. The odds of winning the raffle are no. of tickets divided by 2. Quite the difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Live a little. The odds of winning the lotto are 8m to 1. The odds of winning the raffle are no. of tickets divided by 2. Quite the difference.

Are the odds of winning the lotto not much much much higher then this?

Theta wrote: »
    Are the odds of winning the lotto not much much much higher then this?

Nope, I used to think that aswell until it was explained to me.
    Pretty sure its 45x44x43x42x41x40 / 6x5x4x3x2.
    I used to think it was just the top line but that would be if you were to get the 6 numbers drawn in the right order. That's what makes euromillions next to impossible, the lucky stars have to be in the right order. It's like 76m to 1 or somethin like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

That's what makes euromillions next to impossible, the lucky stars have to be in the right order. It's like 76m to 1 or somethin like that.

You have to choose 5 from 50 and 2 from 9. They don't have to be in the correct order.
    * For each panel that you play, choose 5 numbers from 1-50 inclusive, and two lucky star numbers from 1 to 9 inclusive

Choose (50,5) = 2118760
    Choose (9,2) = 36

36*2118760= 76275360

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

Pherekydes wrote: »
    You have to choose 5 from 50 and 2 from 9. They don't have to be in the correct order.

Choose (50,5) = 2118760
    Choose (9,2) = 36

36*2118760= 76275360

You are correct sir!

5 2 1 in 76,275,360 0.0000000131 32.0% € 15,000,000 Jackpot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

But what about all the other prizes, fcuk the jackpop to be honest. I'd play in the hopes of winning a few grand every so often :P

Pherekydes wrote: »

Choose (50,5) = 2118760
    Choose (9,2) = 36

36*2118760= 76275360

Meh, was full sure the lucky stars had to be in the right order. Doesn't take away from my point though.

Advertisement