Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Twins

Options
  • 07-02-2005 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi there,

As part of a research project for a film I am looking to interview twins, ideally twin sisters, either together or singly. Identical or fraternal twins both welcome.

Your help would be much appreciated - we want to represent twins as fairly as possible.

Please reply to 4red@eircom.net to set up an informal meeting in the Dublin area.

Thank you,
    Imogen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

And what has this to do with LGB issues

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

About as much as it has to do with cuckoos which is a good thing since it's moving to a nest of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I'M BRIAN AND SO IS MY TWIN!

In fairness, PI or After Hours really would have been the best place but it's too late now, we own you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

koneko wrote:
    In fairness, PI or After Hours really would have been the best place but it's too late now, we own you.

PI my ass
    it's not a PI, I binned it as spam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭4red

I don't see how my message could be regarded as spam - what am I selling ?

It was a genuine request that I first posted on PI, because I could see nowhere else it fit.

I then posted it on GLB issues beacuse there is a gay theme to the film.

Can I repost, and if so, where?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

4red wrote:
    I then posted it on GLB issues beacuse there is a gay theme to the film.

Can I repost, and if so, where?
    You didn't state that, did you? Also you're repeatedly posting the same content on multiple forums - that's what we call spamming.

If you're genuine, state what it is you're doing and use one forum only. Seeing the same post again and again sets alarm bells ringing. How about telling people what the aim of the project is, your intentions, what the meeting might entail, etc. It'd be more helpful, especially given you're relatively new to boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

This isn't Cuckoo's Nest material.

There there, it's alright, he reposted the thread in AH:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2352884#post2352884

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement