Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

landrover breakers

Options
  • 15-09-2014 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all,

have a crashed landrover that was offered to me today at cheap enough money. thinking it might be a handy project for myself for fixing up, mentioned it to a lad i know and he reckon theres a company that buy a lot of landrovers for off road builds. anyone on here know of them? or who would be good to buy parts from? I know theres plenty of them scrapped about the country, but dont want to be going stripping the parts myself from something thats been sat in a bunch of nettles for the past year. rather get the parts needed from someone that would be reliable enough.

any help........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

theres beara landrovers I have been told about him never dealt with them personally but ment to be good 027 60230

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ghostmountain

where about is he Ace?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭ace86

Bantry I think not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ghostmountain

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Sign up to the Land Rover Owners Ireland FB group or on to 4xforum.net, always lads selling bits or know where they can be had.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Caddyvanman

What would help is if you put up the model of Land rover and year and what parts your looking for, also where are you?

Advertisement