Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend me a body shop in Ennis / Limerick

Options
  • 10-08-2011 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭

can anyone recommend a good body shop in clare or limerick , more worried about the finish than the price TBH i have a local guy whos handy and cheap but finish is only ok , i need to get a few bits resprayed and want a good lasting finish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭chickenfarmer

Small bit further than Limerick but Dominic Naughton outside Abbeyfeale is brilliant. Excellent standard and quality of work.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,638 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Brownes in Cratloe Co. Clare. 061 357269.

I've no connection with them btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

I have used Dominic Naughton in the past and found his work good.

Dermot Egan in Croom (beside Adare Farm Machinery) does a lot of work for me now. Work is as good as Dominic but price is better.

For something that I'm really fussy about and where price doesn't matter I use Align Auto Repairs on the Dock Road.

I've heard good stories about CarPerfect in Ennis but have not used myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Patrick Gorey

Category: Car Repair [Edit]
    Fairhill
    Parteen, Co. Clare
    (061) 345665

Nearly Limerick & Technically in Co Clare.

He does a lot of dealer work. He has a bodyshop out the back of his house. Very professional. Bodyshop all his working life.

Advertisement