Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car did you last dream of?

Options
  • 10-08-2011 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭

Not to be confused with you dream car.

Mine was a few weeks ago, dreamt of driving an E39, specifically a straight 6 petrol! I was so impressed at how tight and rattle free it was for a 10 year old car, and was chuffed that I finally owned one! Funny how the brain works.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Sunday night I dreamt of driving a Triumph Spitfire. Never had one but my dad did. The funny thing about it was that instead of having the pedals where they should be, I had to put my legs through holes in the dash :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Dreamt I was driving my 156 and it broke down. Then out of nowhere a couple offered me their maroon 159 and I nearly died on the spot. Opened the door and it was just a sea of cream leather. The pedals were mad close together though on the drive home to the extent that accelerating necessarily involved hitting the brake pedal every time too =/

The next day when I woke up I went to the local Alfa garage and sat in one :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

Well my dreams are usually a bit ****ed up so here goes.

While in Woodies I saw my mate who I hadn't seen for a while who said he was driving a F1 Ferrari and when he brought me outside it was really one of these only in navy.

Full?id=6298078

Think I'm seeing the word Octavia too often on this forum

Advertisement