Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Snooker Legends Cup 2014

Options
  • 14-12-2014 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭

Anyone going to this?

Does anyone think the tickets are abit expensive?

30quid a session, so 120quid for the two days per person.
    €100 for VIP ticket per session I think.

Was over at the UK championship last year and heading to Welsh open in February. They did all day tickets.

Was going to go to it, but ticket prices were too much for friend I was going to go with.

What do you lads think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Lizzy19

Tickets are a little expensive alright. I'm selling 2 tickets to the Irish snooker legends cup in Goffs if your intrested? I'm selling them for 25 each There Block A-Row 1 Seats 14-15,there on Tuesday the 30th of December at 6:00pm. I'm selling them as the person I got them for has already got tickets :/

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

I'll be there (on tuesday the 30th), really looking forward to it.
    Lizzy19 wrote: »
    Tickets are a little expensive alright. I'm selling 2 tickets to the Irish snooker legends cup in Goffs if your intrested? I'm selling them for 25 each There Block A-Row 1 Seats 14-15,there on Tuesday the 30th of December at 6:00pm. I'm selling them as the person I got them for has already got tickets :/

I'm afraid you can't sell in this forum, however if you like you can place a free ad on on the sister site at Adverts.ie. You can log in using the same username and password as you use here.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,885 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Did anyone go yesterday? From the pictures on facebook it looked great.

I'll be there for tonights session, really looking forward to it.

Advertisement