Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Happy Christmas

• 24-12-2011 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭

On behalf of the mod team Id just like to wish everyone here a Happy Christmas.

In the last 12 months tGC has grown exponentially and is now one of the most followed forums on Boards and thats down to one thing and one thing only,you guys.

We have a great core of regular posters,we can have serious discussions and we can have light hearted ones and by and large,there is no real need to have to do anything from a moderation perspective so cheers for that!:pac:

In all seriousness though,its great to see how welcoming this forum is to new posters and I hope to see more people at our next beers.

So I wish each and everyone of you a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Yer all bleedin massive!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Gimme a week and you'll see massive.

Yeah Christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Happy Christmas and New Year everyone :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Have a rocking Christmas folks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Ho ho ho, ow ow ow, are they my hands, what the hell was I drinking last night..merry Christmas!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

beannachtai na nollag daoibh go leir!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I've only really started posting on TGC this year evening though I've been on boards for years.. It's been great fun and one of the soundest, funniest most genuine group of people can be found in here.

So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Happy Christmas to all of you:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Thanks Otis and happy christmas to you too.

I'm pretty new around here, but I love you all already. We'll put our breaded chicken differences aside for the holiday season and agree to disagree.

No, seriously, this is now my no.1 forum, tGC rocks :D

Have a great day everybody.
    xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

Happy xmas guys and gals :)

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

only started posting here this year, (someone is gonna tell me it was only created this year now too.....) but have to say i enjoy this here forum.

Happy Christmas and New Year Tgc'ers

Advertisement