Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charter rules ban movie referencing?

Options
  • 25-09-2011 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭

Mods,

Does charter posting 3 ban discussion on movies such as 'Crazy, stupid, love' and 'Love and other drugs' as they are essentially about gentlemen using banned topics. Or can we talk about them on condition that we are disparaging.

I write this not as a movie review, but as art imitating life (of men) - even if it is only scrounging around the bottom of the barrel for topics.

I am looking for different moderator view points as an open discussion not as a PM, so everyone else can reply.

This is not t**l***, but understanding the ethics of the group when potentially interesting and pervasive topics cross charter rules e.g. many guys might take a girl on a first date to 'crazy, stupid, love'.

The case here is when one character understands <banned topic> as taught by a second character and that consequentially affects everyone else in the story and how that would apply to real life ( art imitating .. blah blah)... :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭Treora

Transparency of charter decision at its best. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

^^^

I'll have what he's smoking....

Advertisement