Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eminem/50p confirmed for slane

Options
  • 01-06-2005 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Why gog why:mad:

And Picturehouse are supporting:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Slane's line-up and head-liner quality has been going down the toilet for years - it's just another stadium gig now. U2 were the notable exception.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

isnt it 50cent and not 50p? :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

And next year the headliners will be..RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!! 1992's hottest band!!

yawn

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Why? AC/DC and Iron Maiden expressed an interest in playing afaik. As Dave Fanning said to Henry Mount Charles last night "Why not ask Metallica to play?"

Oooh, AC/DC, Iron Maiden and Metallica... That would be sweet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Slayooooooooorrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

maiden? meh

Incubus
    Radiohead
    Velvet Revolver
    Muse
    Led Zeppelin < not gonna happen though:(
    So Metallica instead.

Dunno about Radiohead...
    Manic Street Preachers maybe?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Shouldn't there be something done by someone to put a stop to this crap?
    It's obvious that the money has taken over in favour of completely useless "music" over genuinely good bands.

feylya wrote:
    Dunno about Radiohead...
    Manic Street Preachers maybe?
    some good songs, not enough to entertain me though. Of course radiohead would ONLY be allowed play if they played the Bends and only the Bends.

Rammstein?
    Ah, of course. Tool!

• Advertisement

Du, Du Hast

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

Deadwing wrote:
    Slayooooooooorrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!
    :D

Damn straight!

Deadwing for president! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Zoton

feylya wrote:
    Rammstein?
    Ah, of course. Tool!
    That would be a pants wettingly good line-up.
    Add some everclear or silverchair to that, and a bit of system of a down, and i'm drooling uncontrollably ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

Must say I was ubar happy a few years ago with QOTSA, foos and polly jean harvey....hmmm, she didn't get the crowd into a mad frenzy, I know i was the only one where i was jumping up and down like mad, sigh that dress.

Now if rage were still around that would be something I would defny go c.Would be interested in seeing detroit cobras too, jive turkey!

..stoopid 50p. Still can't believe it...wonder how many ODs there will be and stoopid-"w-ha u doin' lookin at me bird" fights....oh lordy. Sure just throw Aslan into the mix while you're at it.

The youth of today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭skregs

why's this in Rock/Metal and not......Crap Festivals or something of the like.

im surprised that people still care about Slane, its just pop and Hotpresses favourite 'alternative' band of the moment.

Advertisement