Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long did it take you to receive the grant?

Options
  • 08-11-2014 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Just wondering what is the average waiting time to receive the grant from SUSI? I emailed them recently but I got back a 'nothing' type answer. Curious to see what was the fastest application turn around.

Date Submitted:
    Documentation Received:
    Final Assessment Waiting time:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭whoopsadaisy

Date Submitted: 14th May 2014
    Documentation Received: 28th May 2014
    Final Assessment Waiting time: 28th May 2014

I was awarded on the 7th October 2014. Long enough wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭kaki

Date Submitted:03 Jul 2014
    Documentation Received: 01 Sep 2014
    Final Assessment Waiting time: Still waiting :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Been on the last stage 6 weeks tomorrow. I'd be lucky to get it before January I'd say if I get it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭donnyb28

Been on the last stage 6 weeks tomorrow. I'd be lucky to get it before January I'd say if I get it at all.

Yeah I'm nearly in the same boat, waiting on last stage since September 16th so coming up 8 weeks wait at the moment. Other responses here don't give me much hope of a decision soon, same for yourself I'm sure :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

True. If I wasn't working I'd be properly ****ed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

At final assessment since 4th august then they requested more info now back waiting assesment since 04 th November :( I applied when they opened back up in May :( I'm at the back of the queue again now so it will well into the new year before I know, sick of susi, rubbish organisation

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Kakidd

same, final assessment since 16 of September.

Advertisement