Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heating timer recommendation

• 21-06-2013 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am replacing a timer on the heating in the house and would love some recommendations about which one to get.

The heating in the house is split upstairs and downstairs with electric valves and another one on the coil in the cylinder for hot water so I need a 3 channel timer, not wireless, that is straight forward enough to use.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mil,
    B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Hi,
    I am replacing a timer on the heating in the house and would love some recommendations about which one to get.

The heating in the house is split upstairs and downstairs with electric valves and another one on the coil in the cylinder for hot water so I need a 3 channel timer, not wireless, that is straight forward enough to use.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a mil,
    B

Sauter or horstman either will do job nicely

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leroypatches

Thanks a mil,

Found the 3 channel ones

Any idea what the difference between the H37VXL and the H37XL. Rang up Heat Merchants and they didnt know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

Thanks a mil,

Found the 3 channel ones

Any idea what the difference between the H37VXL and the H37XL. Rang up Heat Merchants and they didnt know?

The differance the h37vxl can be used for volt free switching i would go with the h37xl standard 3 channel time clock

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leroypatches

Thanks a mil for the help

Advertisement