Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Para Jumping near dublin

Options
  • 01-01-2012 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭

any reccomendations ??? looking for some where close incase the weather says the jump has to be put off till the day after training + i also want some where that is va;ue for money if i want to return for more jumps ( can really see myself getting into it )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭jimmurt

Do you mean skydiving?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

yep thats the one :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

This is the place for you. It's about an hours drive from Dublin and is the only skydiving operation that encourages jumpers to stay and progress in the sport.

They have instructors for all methods of learning, tandem, aff and static line, great facilities and some pretty rocking parties now and again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭xflyer

If you want value for money then have a look here:

http://www.skydiveireland.ie/packages-license.php

They've bought a second aircraft which will allow much greater access for solo jumpers and student skydivers and a lot more midweek jumping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭quietsailor

xflyer wrote: »
    If you want value for money then have a look here:

http://www.skydiveireland.ie/packages-license.php

They've bought a second aircraft which will allow much greater access for solo jumpers and student skydivers and a lot more midweek jumping.

Don't skydive Ireland close over the winter months?

• Advertisement
Advertisement