Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭ciarraibhoy

I've been having a bit of a clear out so I have

15 sets of Std Black Poly Metronic Flights, 25 sets of Std White Poly Metronic Flights, 15 sets of Stem Grip Springs and 1 set of 20 gram darts

Photo0055.jpg

anyone interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dartman

AAnyone know who uses 28g darts - im looking for a set

check out <SNIP> they are new but are very resonable

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

dartman wrote: »
    check out <SNIP> they are new but are very resonable

Game Over

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Dartman you have gone about it the wrong way promoting your business on here, you could have started a thread regarding it but you have made a bum of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

Sorry I had this posted in wrong tread..

I got a new set of darts from RED DRAGON in the post on Friday and I can't throw them for the life of me,they are a slightly differant shape than I'm used to unfortunately, Because they are a lovely dart.

They are CUT THROAT 5. 26 Gram.

http://www.reddragondarts.com/cgi-bi...sc=1&id=dragon

So if anybody is interested in them please let me because it would be a shame for them just to be left in my drawer at home.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

The above darts are sold. nice one Franko2010
    Thanks mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 087macca

Kingp35 wrote: »
    This is a thread for Boards members to swap/sell their darts accessories (great idea from MBC).

Basically, if you have any darts accessories that you are looking to swap or sell then post up the details of exactly what you have on this thread and other members will offer some accessories to swap, or they will offer to buy your accessories from you. You should state whether you are looking for a swap deal or a money deal.

You may also post in this thread if you are looking for certain accessories to buy or trade for.

** This is just a trial run to see how well this works. The way the swap shop works may change over time **
    can anyone tell me where to buy phase 5 shafts flights in meath or dublin pls help just broke my lastshaft

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have a set of 23g Jelle Klaasen I'm looking to swap for another set of 23g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dannyh95

Rebel021 wrote: »
    I have a set of 23g Jelle Klaasen I'm looking to swap for another set of 23g

I have some 23g Unicorn T95 Darts they are 95% Tungsten :) great darts superb finishing :)
    if you wanna trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

dannyh95 wrote: »
    I have some 23g Unicorn T95 Darts they are 95% Tungsten :) great darts superb finishing :)
    if you wanna trade?
    Will do send me a pm and we'll sort out a meet up:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭joekeville

have the 3 original flights of barneys darts used in the semi final of the grand prix 2008 any offers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Antoine56

5c & I'm being generous

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭AndyP

Antoine56 wrote: »
    5c & I'm being generous

Theres no way I can match that.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭wayne76

joekeville wrote: »
    have the 3 original flights of barneys darts used in the semi final of the grand prix 2008 any offers ?
    emmm...... i'll bid 6c as long as you pay the postage and promise you wont let the money change your life..:D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120498766429&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

in perfect condition come with 2 sets of stems and 1 set of flights

95% Tungsten Nickel Alloy Darts
    Super slim barrels for extra close grouping
    Engraved Unicorn hallmark of quality

RRP £39.95

Buy It Now and ill throw in a set of unicorn stems(short),extra set of flights and Black Tungsten Barrels 24g :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Im glad nobody is buying your darts.

Is this thread called "Advertise your ebay items here"? NO

no it says Trade/SELL DARTS accesories

• Registered Users Posts: 11 peter fox

Hi im looking for a set of Phil Taylor phase 5 darts gold or blackplease let me know. Thanks

Hi there i am trying to get a set of Phil Taylor phase 5 Black darts for my son but they are very expensive can anyone help me with a second hand set in good condition. Thanks for helping i would be greatful. Recession has us penny pinching but we will keep smileing.

Regards Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭gerrymadden1

Set of Phil Taylor Phase 5 darts with new side loading shafts & flights. I've used these darts at home maybe 20 games so they are good as new. Flight & shafts unused.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=phil+taylor+phase+5

These darts don't suit my throw so I will swap them for a set of quality tungsten darts, same weight etc. I don't want to sell them because I think that the original cost price is ridiculous.

Let me know what you have to swap. All offers considered. Limerick area.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 547 ✭✭✭iseethelight

Set of Phil Taylor Phase 5 darts with new side loading shafts & flights. I've used these darts at home maybe 20 games so they are good as new. Flight & shafts unused.

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=30001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=phil+taylor+phase+5

These darts don't suit my throw so I will swap them for a set of quality tungsten darts, same weight etc. I don't want to sell them because I think that the original cost price is ridiculous.

Let me know what you have to swap. All offers considered. Limerick area.

Hi
    I have these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0703974/Trail/searchtext%3EDARTS.htm
    and these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3029538/Trail/searchtext%3EDARTS.htm

Both showing some wear the first ones prob need new points but be willing to swop both for yours. In dublin but willing to post

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

I have the darts below availabnle for swapping if somone is up for it, They are virtually new adn would be shipped in original packaging.
    21g Darts
    I am looking for another sets of darts with a similar weight.

Hi i would like to swap but i have about 5 or 6 set of darts if you wanted to pick out something what do you think. Thanks Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Paulish95

peter fox wrote: »
    Hi i would like to swap but i have about 5 or 6 set of darts if you wanted to pick out something what do you think. Thanks Peter

Hi peter. Could you put up pictures of the darts your willing to sell because I am sorta a newbie at darts and want to try out different sets.

Thanks. Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭death1234567

peter fox wrote: »
    Can you post pics or link to pics on the net?

Hi
    I have these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/0703974/Trail/searchtext%3EDARTS.htm
    and these
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/3029538/Trail/searchtext%3EDARTS.htm

Both showing some wear the first ones prob need new points but be willing to swop both for yours. In dublin but willing to post

hi i wud buy them both off of you for a decent price if you want to sell them. thanks.

dannyh95 wrote: »
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120498766429&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

in perfect condition come with 2 sets of stems and 1 set of flights

95% Tungsten Nickel Alloy Darts
    Super slim barrels for extra close grouping
    Engraved Unicorn hallmark of quality

RRP £39.95

Buy It Now and ill throw in a set of unicorn stems(short),extra set of flights and Black Tungsten Barrels 24g :)

hey mate ill consider buyin them for a lower price though... im not payin 40 squids for them sorry.

hi im just wondering does anyone have peter manleys darts in about 22-26 grams. i would be very grateful for them.
    thanks. Paul

I've been having a bit of a clear out so I have

15 sets of Std Black Poly Metronic Flights, 25 sets of Std White Poly Metronic Flights, 15 sets of Stem Grip Springs and 1 set of 20 gram darts

Photo0055.jpg

anyone interested?

ye im interested... what sorta price r u lookin for

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mr180

i have a set of phase 5s sliver in case with 3 sets of
    flights and a of set silkkstiks. darts in great nic looking
    to swap i am open to offers thanks..

Advertisement