Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fairy City child mortality rate

Options
  • 07-03-2009 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was thinking there that Carrigstown must have a child fatality rate on a par with some third world countries, I don't think there is one family that hasn't suffered the death of a son or a daughter

recently it's focused on

Christy and Renee - Floyd
    Bob - Larry

Dolores has lost two children - Lorraine and The baby

Bella and Rita - lost a daughter

Charlie and Mags - an adult son

edit: don't forget Lorcan

and I've sure there are more I can't recall at the moment

it looks like you have a 10% chance of dying young if you are associated with Carrigstown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Didn't Barry O'Hanlon have a child with someone called Linda and the child died of a heart problem or something? Or maybe Bela was the father of that baby, not sure. Either way, its another one to add to the list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

jos28 wrote: »
    Didn't Barry O'Hanlon have a child with someone called Linda and the child died of a heart problem or something? Or maybe Bela was the father of that baby, not sure. Either way, its another one to add to the list.

Ken and his wife had a stillborn baby. Another baby got kidnapped by a mad nanny, but I can't remember if it made it back alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

Didnt Rita suffer a miscarriage after a bit of a fling with Christy.Oh how i miss his character,he was so cool.My idol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭julien69

i meant to say Billy Meehan,that cool criminal gangsta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

Didn't Carol lose a baby when Billy kicked the **** out of her in their apartment that time??

I'm surprised how far Carol has come....No longer does she think she is glamorous, but she laid back and accepts her fate as just another poor resident of Carrigstown!

• Advertisement
Advertisement