Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Go Fu.ck Yourself

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Sad but true.
    Walking around an cathrach salach, there will be many strangers who will want to say something to you, beit a homeless guy, a skanger, a chugger, a Scientology recruitment guy or a dumb American tourist.
    It's understandable that people will have the urge to say "f*ck off" after a while and will just want to reach where they are going. It's a pity but it's understandable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Dublin is a sewer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Could be tourettes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Are you sewer?
    /I love the craic in dub land grasshopa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Galway was always full of bitter people still hung up on Cromwell .Least that's how I remember it .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

I'm a Dub i've been to Galway a good few times myself always had good craic there there's a fair amount of clowns around after dark especially around eyre square but thats to be expected, the more people in a certain area the more likely there'll be arseholes thats how it is in Dublin, doesn't mean either are bad places it's just all about mathematics a.k.a sums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

grasshopa wrote: »
    I've said it before, I'll say it again: Dublin is a sewer

That's because it contains turds from all over the country.

Advertisement