Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paul Gilbert gig/clinic

Options
  • 26-06-2005 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭

Theres something going down on august 17 in temple bar music centre... with Vai playing towards the end of the year, and fatboy Yngs gig a while back, we just need Satch to round off a widdlesome year... :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Theres something going down on august 17 in temple bar music centre... with Vai playing towards the end of the year, and fatboy Yngs gig a while back, we just need Satch to round off a widdlesome year... :D

Don't forget Tommy Emmanuel in Vicar St on July 1st.. Is Paul Gilbert definitely playing yeah? Can't find anything on ticketmaster..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

tommys playing in the waltons guitar festival right? Dont those idiots at waltons like electric guitar? It seems to be an exclusively acoustic lineup.

Anyhow, Paul is playing in association with Ibanez, Laney and Musician inc, i think. Tickets are 15 squid, and only available from MI. Ive never seen him live, but hes a bitchin player, its definitely something to look forward to (its a wednesday though..same as the Vai gig...jeez dont these noodlers have day jobs ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

Anyone got anymore information on this? What times and where to get tickets, my friend is a HUGE Paul Gilbert fan, and i know he will go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

oh my good god!!!!i am simply buying a ticket next time i am up.he is ****ing unreal.

Advertisement