Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme Longshot but....

Options
  • 25-06-2005 4:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone willing to part with 2 standing tickets for U2 on Monday in exchange for 2 Seated Tickets? Seats are Row D Upper Cusack so 4 rows from front and in between Middle of Pitch and Canal End.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

That is a VERY long shot!!

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Damn u Spog!!! I saw a reply and got all hopeful! :) Just thought id give it a shot. There could be 2 60 year olds out there with standing tickets who would want to swap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

NOT AN OFFER

I read in The Star today that touts were selling tickets for between €80-120+ when bargained down from about €300+. If you're desperate for standing you could try that.

I've never actually sat down at concert so I don't why everyone tries to avoid it.

Advertisement