Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weber 47cm Charcoal Kettle BBQ - €20 B&Q

Options
  • 05-10-2015 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Weber 47cm BBQ for only €20 down from €79

B&Q Naas still had a few in stock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Some bargain. It's A great bbq

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Anyone seen these in tallaght or liffey valley?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

They are marked at €34 in B&Q Tallaght however only charged €30 at the till, however it looks like I got the last one in Tallaght...sorry. A few other BBQ being sold off too.

Liffey Valley would be worth a try, they had a lot of them last Friday but price at that time was €59.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Janey Mack wrote: »
    Weber 47cm BBQ for only €20 down from €79

B&Q Naas still had a few in stock.

Damn it bought one of these mid summer for €99 and only got to use it once!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 PeeDawg

None in Liffey Valley. Only have the larger ones for €64. Plenty in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Cracking price, only BBQ you'll ever need. My dads one is over 15yrs old and still perfect, I've two of them.. constant use and they stay outdoors all year round and still as good as they day I got them. For €20 I'd be tempted to buy one to keep for spares...

^^^^

+1, never lose their ceramic, clean it start of season and looks great for long time. Great kit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Galway has plenty of the 47 and 57cm Weber's but at €66 and €111. They even rang Nass and Liffeyvalley this morning who said they are also €66 there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,701 ✭✭✭horse7

Any web page for b&q ireland (clearance)?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭samih

unklerosco wrote: »
    Cracking price, only BBQ you'll ever need. My dads one is over 15yrs old and still perfect, I've two of them.. constant use and they stay outdoors all year round and still as good as they day I got them. For €20 I'd be tempted to buy one to keep for spares...

I noticed earlier this year that the newer ones looked cheaper somehow. Not sure if that affects the durability but the wheels, shutters and some other details look worse now than how my over ten year old barbeque does.

No doubt they move manufacturing to some far eastern location. Hate when that happens!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Galway has plenty of the 47 and 57cm Weber's but at €66 and €111. They even rang Nass and Liffeyvalley this morning who said they are also €66 there also.

Yea same here in Limerick. 64 euro and 111.i think the op saw a bag of charcoal for 20 euro???????

samih wrote: »
    I noticed earlier this year that the newer ones looked cheaper somehow. Not sure if that affects the durability but the wheels, shutters and some other details look worse now than how my over ten year old barbeque does.

No doubt they move manufacturing to some far eastern location. Hate when that happens!

Think all their charcoal grills are still made in Huntley, Illinois, USA, gas ones designed in Illinois but made in China afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 19,615 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

rang B&Q Swords and they're all out of stock on this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭Qwerty?

Full price in athlone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Has anyone actually got this for 20 Euro?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

Damn it bought one of these mid summer for €99 and only got to use it once!!! :mad:

Don't feel too bad, I bought an end of season BBQ in Woodies and it stayed in the box unopened in my garage for at least 4 years, never got the opportunity to use it!

Used it once this year as well.

Advertisement