Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% river island

• 13-03-2015 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

20% off River Island voucher in store or online in Stellar Magazine on sale today. Online code is EIRESTYLESS15. Valid until April 8th

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

20% off River Island voucher in store or online in Stellar Magazine on sale today. Online code is EIRESTYLESS15. Valid until April 8th

Does it say you need to bring a voucher in store or would it be ok just to quote it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

Thank you OP - Was going to buy a suit there this weekend - saved me €40+ on it - appreciate it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭rockihudson

Fresh Pots wrote: »
    Does it say you need to bring a voucher in store or would it be ok just to quote it?

hi, i just spotted this on another forum so have not seen voucher myself. someone on other forum said code is for online and u need voucher from mag for instore

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The voucher itself is inside the front page of the little "style insider" insert.

Delighted now. Was very close to buying stuff yesterday evening and held off, I'll be back in there this evening :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭SarB89

Does anyone have this months code? Bought the magazine but the style insider was not in it :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭amber2

Used OP's code last night and it worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭fdevine

amber2 wrote: »
    Used OP's code last night and it worked.

OP's code was valid until 8th April, so presumably midnight last night

EDIT: Can confirm that the OP's code has expired

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,584 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

20% off full price menswear products only, excludes sale and markdown. Offer valid between 00:00 BST on 27th September 2015 and 23:59 BST on 28th September 2015. Enter code "MENSWEAR20" at checkout.

Just got this email for anyone shopping on River Island site tonight or tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

20% off this Wed to Fri if you have student Id

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

tantipie wrote: »
    20% off this Wed to Fri if you have student Id

Can you avail online with student I'd?

• Advertisement

AW15IRE 20% off when you spend 80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

AW15IRE 20% off when you spend 80

Any chance u know when this expires. Waiting to get paid on Friday :-)

wed 28th oct

wed 28th oct

Do I need to bring a voucher in store for this and if so where do I get it. Thanks

Do I need to bring a voucher in store for this and if so where do I get it. Thanks

I seen this on beadyeyebargainsfacebook page. apparently it in U magazine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

It's in U magazine.. I went in to Easons to buy it its less than €2 but it's only good if your spending over €80 which I wasn't so I left it:(

tantipie wrote:
    It's in U magazine.. I went in to Easons to buy it its less than €2 but it's only good if your spending over €80 which I wasn't so I left it

Thank you just saved 36 today

Advertisement