Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BMW drivers free bulbs

• 06-10-2015 9:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭

Any bulb replaced according to add on radio including Xexeon bulbs which might save a few quids ! BMW service.ie for more details. Might help someone out. On mobile so can't post to much information.

[Mod Edit]

Link to deal here:

http://www.bmwservice.ie/web/see-and-be-seen/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

If I put a BMW badge on my Skoda would they notice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

Is this some kind of campaign to encourage BMW drivers to use their indicators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

catbear wrote: »

They have indicators ???? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

If I put a BMW badge on my Skoda would they notice :)

I think the NOx emissions would give it away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Bigcheeze

catbear wrote: »

Joking aside I do find that my indicators are sensitive and turn off very easily before I make turns.

I wonder is it a brand image thing. Cars driving around with one headlight just look bad on the road.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Happy days, the dipped headlight on my E65 went last week.

Still going to Bloomfield Garage for the main service though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,811 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Link, if anyone's interested:

http://www.bmwservice.ie/web/see-and-be-seen/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭Technoprisoner

i cant see them giving away free xenon bulbs...they must be offfering free fitting once you buy the bulb

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭green123

i cant see them giving away free xenon bulbs...they must be offfering free fitting once you buy the bulb

from the webpage linked to earlier in the thread :

" get any non-working bulb on your BMW, including xenons, replaced free of charge, while you wait. "

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

they will 100% replace, and fit the new xenon bulb free of charge. Got mine done last year. They do the same campaign every October.

The garage just bill BMW Ireland for the labour and parts.
    The car also undergoes a full health check and it gets washed and hovered.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,203 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Can we keep this on topic please

Advertisement