Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Carlow/Kilkenny

Options
  • 23-08-2009 2:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    Im looking for a reputable piercing studio in carlow or kilkenny.
    any ideas??
    thanks guys and girls

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

V2 in carlow, john's great done my first 18-20 piercings. Open thursday 2-6 friday 10-6 and sat 10-6.

Nobody really left in kilkenny, Adrian stopped piercing and I';m not sure if mark still pierces for lucas

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kizzabel

i hear v2 are doing a deal at the minute aswel. €20 any piercing! going 2 head up on payday and get my tongue redone

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Where in Carlow is V2? I'm bridesmaid for a wedding in Carlow in October and promised the bride I wouldn't get any new piercings before then... But the wedding is on a Friday so I could go to V2 on the Saturday! :D

Also can you get more than one piercing done at a time? and is it a good idea or not? I want to get my nose done again and at least one other!!

hmmm dya know where the buses pull in? across the river from aldi?
    its there beside the bus park, in the same building as the vetinary place. cant see it being a prob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

girl friday - if you plan on drinking at the wedding hold off on the piercings the next day. Alcohol thins your blood, if your hungover or have been drinking the night before the moment the needle pierces you, you will bleed a lot more than usual and this isn't wanted at all.

• Advertisement

Will wrote: »
    girl friday - if you plan on drinking at the wedding hold off on the piercings the next day. Alcohol thins your blood, if your hungover or have been drinking the night before the moment the needle pierces you, you will bleed a lot more than usual and this isn't wanted at all.

Thanks for the advice! Apart from a glass of wine with dinner and sipping champers for the toasts I doubt I will be. If I drink any more than that I definitely won't be getting anything done!! Tbh I'd rather a new piercing than drinking at the wedding!! :D

cool cool, try avoid coffee etc to as it thins you blood like a mo fo. made this mistake after getting my conch punched >.< bled all day

Will wrote: »
    cool cool, try avoid coffee etc to as it thins you blood like a mo fo. made this mistake after getting my conch punched >.< bled all day

Plenty of water it is then! :D

Bride will love me! Plan for day after the wedding: get piercings and haircut! There's another meal that night so hopefully will have a whole new look! :cool:

win win situation :D

not to contradict but
    i had a tattoo done in liverpool and had rather stupidly got arseways the night before... i did ask if i was losing more blood then normal but the artist didnt seem to think so!
    maybe my liver was having a productive day!
    it hurt like mad afterwards

wouldnt make that mistake again though, when you think about it, its pain inflicting and ya dont really want to be doing anything to hamper the process or healing

• Advertisement

kizzabel wrote: »
    i hear v2 are doing a deal at the minute aswel. €20 any piercing! going 2 head up on payday and get my tongue redone
    Thats in portlaois and johns not the piercer there, tbh the one there i wouldn go near. John is ace though, Very professional and very laid back :)

Thats in portlaois and johns not the piercer there, tbh the one there i wouldn go near. John is ace though, Very professional and very laid back :)

TY for the heads up. id head to jmds but i can smell the intimidation every time i go in the door. i feel 13 and clueless! and far too uncool :cool:

Lol never been there, I've stuck mainly to 2 piercers

dya know when you just get an instinct. i didnt feel like a valued client :(

same when i went to see if he could fix up my bad tattoo. he gave out to me for being so innocent as to think he might want to help me. i was wasting his time.

not such a good image to portray, the young and immpressionable will just think hes an ass

anyone pierced in celtic tattoo? they're doing piercing for €35 at the min

Dear christ no. The guy went on a course to england for a week and then started piercing people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 TheBlondeOne

Dear christ no. The guy went on a course to england for a week and then started piercing people.

Cringe! You can't 'buy' a profession like piercing.... anyone wirh less than one full year apprenticeship should not be trusted with human flesh

was thinking it was tg2bt.

wedding was a success and I got my piercings done in V2 on Saturday as planned so all in all a great weekend!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Satyr_The_Great

Stay away from any place in carlow or kilkenny,, they are nto worth it...i know of one tattoo and piercing place which i wont mention, and everyone i knwo who had tats or piercings by them were dissapointed, poiercings were infected and tattoos badly done.

• Advertisement

V2 in carlow is quite good actually, 20+ piercings with no problems

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dominiquevicic

V2 in carlow is quite good actually, 20+ piercings with no problems

Do you need an appointment?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Do you need an appointment?

nope, only open thursday to sundau though

Advertisement