Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone loose cable

Options
  • 17-06-2015 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I dropped my iPhone and the screen went blank. I could receive messages and so on but obviously I couldn't see them. I presumed that it was a loose or broken cable so I took it into my local repair center and they are trying to charge me for the repair of the cable and to get a new screen even though my screen was fine? He said in order to repair the cable, a new screen is needed. Does anyone know if this is true? Surely you can repair the cable without having to replace the screen?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,477 ✭✭✭✭guil

What cable? You don't know what is wrong with it yet you say the screen was perfect? It might have been perfect before you dropped it but not anymore. There is no cable that can be replaced if the screen isn't working.

Advertisement